Chapter-6 Meeting

(OPPCIE!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! AS YOU CAN SEE, I HAVE MORE TWO EXAMS FOR ATTEND ON MAY!!! SO THERE WILL BE SLOW UPDATE!!! BUT THE UPDATE ROUTINE IS ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! YAY!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!! ALWAYS. NOW GO AHEAD!!!:D xx)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter-6 Meeting

Harry's POV

"Whoa! I'm amazed, I mean, I never ever seen something, like that!" Niall exclaimed, as we sat on the sofa, talking about today's occurance. Strange occurrence, I mean, with Rose, the Catwoman. Okay, now that's sounds, way sexy. "Yeah, I mean, honestly, I was so scared, I almost shit in my pants!" Louis laughed, which was really idiotic. "For, all we know, that girl, is dangerous. We shouldn't get messed up with her." Liam, advised, like the boss, he is.

"But, she's a drugdealer, too. We could sell our goods, to her, in safe." "Harry, I don't think, that's a good idea, and, beside, Richard is there, to take our goods." "Are you fucking insane, Liam? For the passed months, Richard has been taking away, more than half of the profit fromus. And, you still wanna, do business with him?" "Well, he has been a good seller..." "You are fucking kidding me, right?" I ran a hand through my curls, frustrated, at the lads, who weren't protesting on this.

"Richard, just started a prostitution business, which was luckily stopped, by that Catwoman, but do you still wanna sell to Richard?" "Harry, you must keep one thing in mind, and that is I'm the boss around here, and I only make the decisions." I clenched my fists, at the 'boss' word from Liam. "And, I'm saying, we should keep away from that girl, and besides, we'll get a lot of sellers who will agree to sell our goods to others." Liam stated still calm, and quiet, while, me on the other hand was fuming.

"But, she said, she'll see us again. What, if, she knows where we live, and comes to us?" Niall asked, decreasing the tension, in the room. I need to say, Niall and Louis was always, the childish, of all of us. Louis, was always, playing, with others, sometimes annoying too. Niall was one of those person, who asks stupid questions, like a kid and oh eats almost everything. But actually, they both are older than me, and I happens to be the youngest one, in the gang. "Well, we...we'll shoot her, down, immediately." Liam answered, than gulped, as if, not sure to do, what he said.

Zayn snort at Liam's answer, while Liam shoot a glare to Zayn. "You think, that girl, can be taken down, that easily." Louis, asked, crossing his arms above his chest. "Yeah, if any of you can't do it, I'll shoot her, by myself." Liam said, with gritted teeth. I can see, he was acting all tough, but inside, he screaming from fear." Look, Liam, I'm only saying-" "I don't wanna hear it, Harry. This discussion is over. I'm going to my room,now." Liam stopped me from finishing the senctence, as he dismissed us by going back, to his room. "Stubborn Prick" I muttered under my breath, as Louis and Niall giggle. How the fuck, can boys giggle?

"I think, Liam us lying." Zayn said, as he continue to dip down, his head in sleep. What the hell, does he do all night? "Well, of course, he's lying." Louis, stated, waving his hand like a girl. "I bet, he'll be white, as ghost, if that girl, comes in front if him." To Louis's comment, we all laughed, as again, Niall was hilarious. "I heard that." We all stopped, snapping our head, at Liam's room. Liam was standind beside his room, hands on his hips, and giving us a death glare. He reminds me, of a angry mom, with her apron on. Hey, that even rhymes!

"No more-" "Discussion?" Niall smlied at Liam. "Niall!" Liam scolded. Oh, that's so mature. Note my sarcasm. "Sorry sir! Yes sir! Chicken sir! Ooohh, speaking of chicken, I'm hungry!" Niall giggles, running off towards the kitchen. "Whatever." Liam grumbles before, getting in his room. I sigh, knowing that Liam is not in any mood, to listen to me. And, well I have less chance to meet, that Catwoman. Which, is good, since, her appearance was enough to make me, way hard.