Chapter-2 Action

( Hello!! Its me shinjon!! ME WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING!! ME LOVE YOU!! Heres the chapters!! :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter-2 Action

Harry's POV

Louis continued to poke me, trying to irritate me, but I only glared at him, while Liam, our boss, was dealing some shits with Richards. We all stood behind, Liam, protecting him, from any sudden danger. I slowly laughed at Zayn, who kept his head down, his brown eyes drifting with sleep, while, Niall struck his tongue out, placing it on his bottom lip. Mmm. He's hungry. "Oh, I deal well, Mr. Payne. My men are much capable of selling drugs." Richard, smiled, showing his yellow-stinged teeth, in a disgusting way. "I would like to offer you forty percentage of the profit, while the rest of them is mine." Liam sternly replied, more like a businessman. "Of course. But may I offer you a better deal?" Richard asked while my boss nodded. He dip down, trying to get something from his drawers. I was bored so I go on observing tje place. Richard had two lame guards at the door of the romm and two beside him. A gun liad on one side of the table. I mentally snort, knowing that this stupid things are no match for us.

"I heard you have very powerful persons, in hands, Mr. Payne." Richard said, placing a box on the table. "I would like you to do me a favour, by selling, this powders to others. I'll take no percentage, from you at all." Something about Richard's words didn't sound good. I hope Liam doesn't agree to him... "Of course, I will." Well, what do you know, my stupid boss agreed, giving that 'Crap' a assuring smile. "Liam, I don't..." "No, Harry I don't want you to talk in this." Liam cuts me off, ordering me to shut up. I clenched my jaws, biting my tongue, for not to argue, with him. I was always, aggressive towards Liam, and well, object in every deal he makes. We fight a lot, while other lads tries to settle us down. Eventually, we cool down, afyer a few moments, turning into like 'good old friend'. We all have, different distress stories, which Liam took in, and gather us in his group. The lads including me, worked for Liam for three years, since, he was also the only available person to help us. "I guarantee you, Mr. Payne, that this products are much profitable than others. I bought it by selling Evans drugs to the port smugglers." Richard, seems like he would blast, in any second of proudness, of he's so-called intelligent dealings. "Who's Evans?" Louis, slipped, out accidentally, as he squeezed, his eyes, closed, for the upcoming scoldings from Liam. Surprisely, Liam doesn't say anything, in fact, he stared at Richard, with suspicious eyes. Why didn't he scold Louis? Oh yeah, because, Louis and other lads was his 'favourite ones', since they agreed, to him, in every matter. Why we have to get bossed around? I hate to be ordered. I need to get out of this. But how? Of course, if I'm out, I'm dead, because of involving in a fucking drug business!

"I'm one of his clients." Richard explains. "He had a great business going on, and most of his drugs were much profitable than others. So, I sell all of his 'goods' to the porters, in return, getting a greater amount, than the original one that I should get!" He laughs. "I got all of the profits, giving him a zero in return!" He boosts out. "But, that's not fair!" Liam's sudden outburst startled us all, as Zayn snap his head in every direction, and Niall got ready to take out his gun. Richard looked at Liam as if Liam was crazy. "Well that's the fun of dealing with drugs right, Mr. Payne?" He state more like a question. "The business shouldn't be running in this way." Liam spits , anger visible in his, boyish face. "Mr. Payne, don't you want to make profit in business. Are you telling me, that you want to play fair girly games here?" Richard asked, standing up. "We may be engaged in illegal business, but that doesn't mean, you got to suck up, all the money. It's not fair and good." "My dear friend, Mr. Payne. In the world of illegals, there are no such thing as fair, or good. You will always get unfair and bad." Richard smirked, testing on Liam's temper. My fists, were literally, itching to get smash on the bastard's face, I'm not allowed to do, anything without Liam's orders. The urges of killing Richard, there, was written on the other lads face, as they struggle hard not to show their temper. "In fact, I have a great advantage, mostly a pleasant offer for one of your men, Mr. Payne." Richard stared at me, with still the annoying smirk on his face. What the fuck, does he want from me?

"BANG!" It sounded like someone kicking the front door. Immediately our heads snapped ro that, direction, trying to pull out our guns. There stood, a girl... wearing a dress? And, not just any dress, but a nice tight dark blue mid-thigh dress, that I usually see on girls, whom I spend my every night with. But, the different thing is, that she was not like those girls. Her black charcoal hair, land just a little low from her shoulder. Her brown eyes and red lips, are mixed i a scowl, as she entered in one step, making her heels click on the floor. Why, is this beautiful lady, here in a place full of rubbish? She didn't look like any of the sluts, which Richard had. She shoot warning glance at the guard, who approach her, but being the dick, he shift his gun forward. To my, no I should say, to 'our surprise', she grab a hold of the gun, and with the other free hand, she punched square on the creep's face. She lifts one of her legs up, aggressively hitting hard on the other guard's face. Ooh, that must hurt too much. I cringe my nose, at the sight, of the other guard, dropping on the floor. She quickly, snatched the gun, which she was holding on, and hitting the guard, with the back of the gun. Excellent speed. She is definitely not a normal girl. The gun was slowly, pointed to us... but no, the bullets, went straight ti the two guards, beside Richard. Nice shot. I don't know why, but panic rose in my body, making me freeze in place, at the sight, of the girl holding a gun. I peek through the other lads, realizing the same panic attack in their faces. Even Liam looked scared.

"What the fuck, is this?" Richard roared, slamming his fists on the table. Though, his vioce, didn't sound much confident. "Ooh, I assume that I killed your finest men, didn't I?" The girl pouted, placing a hand on her hips. "Well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME VERY SORRY FOR CLIFFHANGERS!!! BUT ME WILL UPDATE SOON!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ME LOVE YOU! HAHAHA!! ME CRAZY!!! :D