Chapter 4

Delaware's POV
After a few months we had finally someone came to help.
"Alfred!" I turned to the sharp dressed man. "He'll be down in a minute." The man nodded.
"Would you like any food? Drink?"
"Cheesestake." I gave him a weird look.
"What is that." He held up a rapped piece of meat.
"Do you have swiss cheese?" I nodded and he walked to the kitchen." I followed him in a daze as he walked to the counter he took of his white gloves and washed them thoroughly. He got a fry pan and got butter lathering the pan so the meat wouldn't stick. I watched in awe as he put the thin pieces of meat into the pan. The sound scared me as it crackled and popped. He got tongs from the drawer and flipped the meat. He looked at me and I knew he need the cheese. I got it for him and he looked in the cabinets for bread and he found some hoggie buns Alfred bought two days ago. He put the cheese on the pread and laid the meat on the bread and folded the bread he cut it in half and handed it to me.
"Try it." I was hesitant and decided it was ok after he took a bite. I took a small bite and the explosion of taste was phenomenal.
"I see you have found the kitchen." I turned to see Alfred with a smile.
"It smells good what did you make?"
"Cheesestake."
"What's your name?"
"Pennsylvania."