Chapter 1

One day while walking down the street in Paris, France I was suddenly stopped by a man on the side of the street singing. He was absolutely gorgeous. His face looked like heaven . His jawline was just the perfect shape for his face. His eyes the color of the ocean, like I even knew what ocean looked like. His hands so soft and gentle. As he grabbed my hand tugged me down the street and to the alley. As we slowly walked down the alley I was suddenly struck in the side by a man with a knife. But lucky the knife didn't get me to well. The man holding my hand defended for me and took the other man down. As I seen all the blood I began to faint. As my eyes are closing the man picked me up and carried me into a apartment. As the light struck his face I could see his beautiful face again. As he made his way to the bed he laid me on and began to take my shirt off and tend to the stab wound on my side just beneath my ribs. As I lay there on this bed. The man I had just met moments ago began to speak. His voice was deep and firm. He said that his name is Jason Oscar and then asked me for my name. "Kristina Carter is my name," I said.
I turned to Jason and asked him where we're at. He said that we where at his apartment. We sat in silence for a few moments until I decided to speak. "You don't have to do this for me this was very nice of you, but I'm nothing special". He turned to me and asked, "do you have a place to stay?" I looked down toward the floor and said no I'm homeless can't you tell? He smiled looked at me lifted me face so that I was looking at him and said you can stay with me if you would like. I looked at him and said I would love to if you were willing to let me. He smiled said yes and walked into the kitchen. He turned around and looked at me and said what would you like to eat. I told him I would eat anything. After breakfast me and him went to a coffee shop and got some coffee. Then walked around the park for a few hours. On the way to the apartment he turned and stopped me in the alley and said Kristina you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I would love to get to know you better. After that we slowly walked to the apartment. He cooked dinner which was chicken and salad. After dinner we talked for hours just laying on the bed talking about the past and what we wanted for the future. Surprisingly he wanted a family and a wife and to move to a better place in town. I wanted a family and a husband too. A few months after that day we became so much closer. We went on long walks he took me to a special dinner that night. It was magical and romance, I've never felt this way before. I was falling for him, but I didn't know if he felt the same. One day on the way home he stopped me in front of the door to the apartment. He looked me in the eye as he was bitting his lips and looking at my eyes, my heart began to beat faster then ever. He interlaced our fingers. His face was Inches from mine now until finally he kissed me. I didn't know that he felt this way about me. My heart melted. Finally he pulled away and opened the door. Our fingers were still interlaced he pulled me inside. As we walked inside he dropped the bags of left over dinner. Then he picked me up and laid me on the bed.
As I lay on the bed vulnerable as ever, he hovers over top of me, kissing me. As he kisses me he slowly takes off my top then continues to take the rest of my clothes off slowly. His hands, more gentle then ever before. His lips so warm they give me chills. He pulls away takng his clothes off, better then ever. Now his body is hovering over mine and gently riding my body in all directions. It felt so good I thought I might go crazy. I grab the sheets trying to control myself. As he slowly speeds up I begin moaning louder and louder. But when we both finish he lays beside me in complete silence. All that we could say was "Wow" I turned to him and said "I didn't know that we could do such a thing together ". As I was turned he said to me, you don't know how long I have been waiting for this. I think I'm falling for you Kristina, do you feel the same? I pulled him closer and said I fell in love with you the day we met Jason. I just didn't say anything cause I didn't know if you felt the same.