Chapter 5

It's the day of the wedding, I'm a little hungover from the night before but I'm so nervous I feel sick. Jason drives me to the dress store to pick up the dress and then to Amemlias we're the rest of the girls we're waiting. He walked me to the door carrying my dress. Kissed me on the doorstep smiled and said I'll see you at the alter and I replied I'll be the one in white. He chuckled and began to walk back to the car. As I open the door the girls have a glass of wine and are smiling. Liz has Amemlias keys in hand. As we drive to beauty store, I flip through magazines wondering what way to style my hair. We get there and the line is forever long, good thing we made reservations. After we get our hair done we have to get our nails done too. I got purple and sliver. As soon as I my nails dry, someone walks in with a dozen roses with a note hanging from them. A strange man hands them to me. I look at the note. It says " Kristina I love you I hope your having fun getting your nails and hair done. Don't be nervous to about the wedding. Love your world Jason". After about a hour me and the girls drove back to the house, put our dresses on and waited for the limousine driver to show. As soon as he got there he stepped out of the driver door walked around and opened the door for us. The girls grabbed my dress and held it up as I walked so it wouldn't get dirty. As we drove down the road a little I could start to see the church in the distance. I thought my heart might pound out of my chest. As soon as we got to the church we walked in and went to one of the rooms to touch up makeup and hair and wait for the music. As soon as I heard the music start playing my heart skipped a beat. I began to walk down the aisle. I could see him. He had tears in his eyes and big smile on his face. I got all the way to him, he grabbed my hand. We began to say our vows. After our vows we both said I do. Then the preacher said you may kiss the bride. He smiled turned to me, said I love you leaned me down and kissed me.