Chapter 6

After the wedding. We were headed to Rio to have our honeymoon I was so excited. I told everyone goodbye. Jason and I got in the car and drove to the air port. At the air port it was a 35 minutes wait. Finally we were walking to get on the plane, I was so happy. I had the best husband in the world. As the airplane started to take off, I got scared because I had never been on a airplane before. Jason grabbed my hand and said that everything was going to be ok. After at 10 minutes it wasn't so bad. Jason fell asleep and I was still awake. About 15 minutes of being on the plane, I was so tired. I began to close my eyes, until the plane started to shake. All I could see was red everything was red. I couldn't breathe because of all the smoke. Everyone was screaming and crying. I tired to wake Jason but he wouldn't wake up. I finally got him awake. He looked at me tears filled both of our eyes as we looked at each other. The plane began to drop. Jason grabbed me and hugged me like it was the last time he was going to be able too. The plane hit the ground so fast that it broke both wings off. I went through one of the side windows. As I hit the ground, I began to feel so much pain. My eyes began to close as I fainted. I woke up, I couldn't find Jason anywhere. I was crying and screaming. I got up and started to walk to the plane that was still in flames to see if I could get inside to get Jason. The plane exploded. It flung me about 30 yards backwards. I hit my head and pass out. I woke to someone shaking me asking if I was ok. As soon as I got my eyes open I yelled Jason!!!! But he still wasn't there. The police and firefighters were at the scene. I ran to a police officer crying I asked him if he found my husband. I described him and told him his name. As the firemen started to exit the plane. A fireman walked over to the officer whispered in his ear and walked away with his head down. The officer stepped over to me and said " I'm so sorry that this happened, we found your husband he is pronounced dead. I am so very sorry." I dropped to the ground, I couldn't believe that he's dead. Screaming and crying I couldn't control it. It can't be, he can't be dead!!!!