Chapter 4

Today is the day of my bachelorette party. As I begin to open my eyes the door bell begins to ring. I get up in my pjs and my messy hair, an answer the door. Emma, Liz, Miley and Amemlia were at the door, with their big smiling faces. Emma told me to hurry up and get ready today was going to be the day to remember. As I rush around to find clothes and take a quick shower, Jason is still sound asleep. When I'm finally done getting ready I cook a quick breakfast and put it in the microwave so that it stays warm, leave a note for Jason saying that I was out with the girls for my bachelorette party and I would be home later tonight. I kissed him and left the house. As I walk out of the house Amemlia grabs my arm and says " Todays going to be crazy!" As we get down the street a few blocks, Emma calls for a cab and gives him directions to the place she was taking me. As we all pile into this small cab, and the driver begins to drive I start to look at my surrounding to see if I find anything familiar. After a few long hours I have no idea where we are and how much longer its going to take to get to the place. After about 30 minutes later we finally stop and everyone starts to get out. We were at this old abandoned building it, well it looked abandoned anyway. As we walk closer and closer, you can start to hear music blaring in the distance. As we enter this sketchy building I begin to wonder if this is a good place to have a party. As we get completely inside the building my eyes begin to widen and my smile begins to grow. Its like a magic mike movie. Theirs a stage in the middle of the building and a banner with Carters bachelorette party on it. Theirs five chairs with reserved signs on them. No one else is in the building but us and five random men. The music was so loud I thought my eyes might explode. Each one of the men grabbed a chair and put it on stage. After they set the chair down they began to walk down off the stage. Each one of them picked up one of us and sat us down on the chair. They began grinding on us slowly. After they were done grinding on us and giving us a lap dance, we danced for a while. About midnight I got home. I felt sick from drinking, Jason rolled over in the bed and said, are you ok? I looked at him and said I might get sick. After that he helped me to the bathroom and took care of me, and made me soup. After a little over a hour I started to feel a lot better. I laid on the bed to go to sleep, Jason kissed me goodnight and we both fell asleep.