Chapter 3

Jason frantically snapped his fingers at me as if I was day dreaming and said, so about the wedding what are you thinking. In excitement I told him everything I wanted for our perfect wedding. I'm pretty sure he couldn't understand half of what I was saying because I was speaking so fast. For our wedding I wanted a white dress and the brides maids dresses would be purple. I want to have my wedding at night so that the Eiffel Tower would be light up and we would have our wedding right in front of it. I wanted it to be a little fancy but not to fancy. But most of all I really could care less what we did because I was getting married to him. That's all I wanted. I looked at him and said, so what do you think? He looked at me and smiled with his perfect big smile and said I'm happy with whatever you want. I kissed him gently and ran into the kitchen and sat at the table to make more plans for the wedding. I would have to get a list of all the people that we were inviting. Also I would have to make a list for the people I wanted to ask to be my bridesmaids. Which wasn't to hard I would obviously pick my three best friends, Emma , Miley Amemila and Liz. Then I have to leave the rest for him because he has to pick his best men and his list. Then after that I have to mail out invitations to everyone. I was so overwhelmed with excitement and stress I didn't know what to do. After everything was done and the invitations had been sent out we had a week til the wedding which meant dress shopping. As I was sitting on the couch contemplating about everything I had to do, I heard I knock at the door it was Emma, Miley, Amemila and Liz. Emma yelled dress shopping as Miley was jumping up and down frantically like a mentally disturbed bunny, As Amemila is flipping through a magazine about wedding dresses. Emma yelled why are you still sitting around here we have things to do and dresses to try on! I smiled so big I thought my cheeks might rip and got up and walked out of the house to find a dress. As we got to the dress shop, I started to get more and more excited. As soon as we walked in I felt like a princess. There was a lady behind the front desk, she had dark black hair and bright green eyes. She smiled at us as we walked around the store in aw. She asked us which one of us was getting married. Everyone turned and pointed towards me and I blushed a little. She looked at me and smiled, so what do you have in mind for your dress ma'am. I said just call me Kristina, I was wanting a big white dress. She smiled and pointed towards a closet full of big white dresses. I practically tried everyone of them on. The last one I tried on was the one. It had diamond starting from just underneath my breast down my stomach and to my hips. It was fluffy and fanned out in just the right way to make it look perfect. It had a long train that trailed along behind you as you walked. It was absolutely gorgeous. I had to have it. I bought the dress but asked her to hold it until I was done. Now we had to pick out bridesmaid dresses. I told the lady what color we were looking for and she walked us straight to the purple dresses. My friends wanted a short dress that fanned out and was comfortable. They wanted strapless and a little bit of diamonds on the dress too, to make it look more beautiful. Turns out they had a dress that was exactly what we were looking for. We bought all three dresses and my dress and walked out of the store. We asked the lady to keep ahold of our dresses so that we wouldn't get them dirty before the wedding. On the way home we stopped at the coffee shop that I work, since it was my day off Al was working. Me and the girls sat and had some coffee to relieve ourselves from all the stress. After about 30 minutes we started to head home. After what seems like forever of walking I finally reached the house and since I was gone all day by the time I got home Jason was already their. He had made dinner. He was the sweetest guy in the world, I don't know how I became so lucky to find him.