1: first encounter

Oikawa POV:

Mi Mi Mi Mi Mii Mii Mii Mii MII MII MII

'Argh...no...let me sleep...please...
What time is it?' I'm taking my phone from the chair beside my bed. 6 o'clock  'OH come ON! I could sleep at least thirty more minutes...URGH...' I'm getting up. I'm stretching and yawning... 'wow, the sunset here really is something...it's so friendly and bright... It literally says: *Hey, stand up. Today's going to be great!* but no, I know today's going to be awful. When you're going to a new school the first day is awful everytime. At least for me...Bruh...can I go back to sleep...?' "Tooru? Are you awake? Do I have to come up stairs?", I heard my mother calling for me. 'Nope, can't go back to sleep...' "YEAH, I'm awake! I'm getting ready fast today, so prepare breakfast fast. Please!", I answered. 'I don't want to know what our neighbours think about us', I thought while chuckling. 'Bye pretty sunset~' You should be nice to everyone, even if it's not human or anything...

I got ready fast, as I said. I sat on the table and ate breakfast with my mother. "Mom? How is my new school?", I asked her all of a sudden. If you wonder, I call my mother 'Mom' since I learned to speak. It's fine for her, so I didn't change it. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh, it's nice from you to show some interest in anything, beside your sport", she said. "Well, it's a good school, don't worry dear.", she answered my question. 'Wow, I can totally imagine the school with this information' I smiled: ,,Oh, that's good"

My mother brought me to school this day. She had to go to the principal anyways. She said she had to talk about some problems of mine. I'm surprised, the School building doesn't look that bad. Actually, it's pretty nice. Brown bricks and dark blue to black...plastic...things... I don't know what they are for. And I don't really care. There were some girls, they looked over to me. I waved them. They waved back. I think they're nice. But now to the more important things, the sunset looks pretty good here. It definitely gives some colour to the Building. I didn't here my mother when she came back, so I was pretty shocked when she touched my shoulder all of a sudden. ,,MOM?! DON'T DO THAT!", I shouted at here. She laughed: ,,Oh, did I scare you?". 'MeAn', I thought.

Long story short, a nice teacher showed me my classes and gave me my schedule. 'Math?! On a monday?! First lesson?! Right now?! Noooo'. See? Ny first school days start bad everytime!

After math and science I had break. There were some girls talking to me, so I concentrate on them. I smiled at them, a fake smile. It's not their fault I can't smile genuinly anymore with other people, and they tried so hard. So I smiled, and they liked it. Problem solved. Then I ran into another guy. He's a bit shorter than me, maybe three or four centimeters, perhaps more, perhaps less. "Ow, I'm sorry", I apologized. I looked him into the eyes. I really like his eyes, I can't tell why. I just like them. "I'm Oikawa Tooru, and you are?", I asked him. "I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, nice to meet You", he said.