8: Judging

Oikawa Pov:

I looked at Iwa, he looked at me. We were both confused 'why is everyone laughing? | Because of you obviously. | Well thank you... | No problem." I couldn't speak si he did, "What's so funny?!". He...sounded angry...but why? He didn't do anything, did he? The teacher grinned at us, "Oh? So you're back? You don't seem like it. Now, will you tell us? I told them some funny things...you know...like, What's the difference between yes and no? The person doesn't give a fuck". I was shocked, how can you do that? Why does she hate me this much? I turned my back to her, tears in my eyes. It was clear that this would happen, ugh... 'See? You're fuckin' disgusting | ...no...There's a person who likes me... | 'Till he's fed up | ...' Suddenly I felt something on my arm, Iwa was grabbing it. I didn't flinch this time, he can touch me, he's not a monster to me, or a man. He's a human to me, a previous human. A human who's my light, the light I could touch in this dark world without burning my fingers unlike others.

Iwaizumi Pov:

I grabbed his arm, I don't really care right now. He didn't flinch, so it's okay for him. Then I shouted, "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PERSON WHO WENT THROUGH THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A PERSON FEEL BAD, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A VICTIM! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT MAKE HIM FEEL BAD AGAIN." Boy, I'm upset. Who does she think she is?! Why does she hate him?! Everyone was quiet now, even the teacher. She then looked at us with a lightly smiling expression, "Boys who can't safe themselves are disgusting". That was it. I'M DONE. "You are disgusting" I said at her, cold. I swear, I would've punched this bitch. The bell ringed, "Good, I don't have to look at the shit you are anymore", I went out of the door and pulled the other boy with me. He's so quiet...

Two of my friends, my best friends, my walked up to us. The one with the black hair is Mattsun, the one with the slightly pink hair is Maki. Nicknames, because they like their nicknames. Maki spoke to us, "Uhm...hey Iwa and...Oikawa right?," he nodded, "I'm sorry for ya. If you need help you can come to us." Mattsun cleared his throat, "Anytime for anything". Oikawa chuckled, "You sure?" The two nodded and smiled. "We're on ya side", they both smiled. I smiled too, Oikawa too. A genuine smile. A smile we four had together.