5: P.E.|3

Iwaizumi POV:

What...the heck? He was a really good setter, I have to admit that. So this is why he waved Shira off. He knew that the others wouldn't be able. We won the first point, but it was kind of scary though. Like, he didn't even know how I needed the ball, where it should be. But he managed to bring it perfectly to me anyways. I looked at him, and he smirked. "I don't want to be your enemy", I whispered. He looked down to me and smiled, "We're on the same side on the court, so we are a team. The others have to loose." "Ah...well then", I smirked and stood up, "then we should make them loose". We gave a High-Five, and he went to the back. "Now it's our time to serve. Will you receive?", he said and took the ball. I...wanted to watch him while he serves. Is he good at serving? Or is he a dumb shit in it?

Third POV:

The brunett took the ball and threw it up. He jumped and hit the ball with all his strength. For a moment it looks like it stands in the air without any motion, but then it came down with a large amount of power. It hit the other side hard. Point for his team. His team was shocked, but happy. He spoke up, "You'll have a hard time". And the game went on.
On the and, Oikawas team won, and Mr. Brown ended the game. "Go, and get dressed for your next lesson!", he called out. Iwaizumi and Oikawa wanted to go too, but they were holded back by their teacher.

Oikawa POV:

"What is it?", I asked him. I smell and feel sweaty, and it's disgusting. I wanna change already. Iwa just stood there, and watched us. He was...smiling...ok what is going on?
Mr. Brown placed his hands on my shoulders, "Do you play this sport? And would you like to join the school team? You're a good player!". I put his hands down, 'I don't want to be touched, especially not by a male. No' "Yes, I play this sport for a very long time now", I informed him, "but before I join in any team, I would like to know if Iwa-chan is in there too." "Yes, I am. I told you I play ace, didn't I?" I heard Iwa say. "Well then, yes. I'm joining."

Me and Iwa were in the changing room. I am really happy that I'm clean now. It was gross. Iwa was just happy, does he even care 'bout the sweat. Like, it really smells and feels terrible. But ok. I'm not going to judge my only friend.

Iwaizumi POV:

I'm happy he joined us, but I would like to know a thing. When the teacher touched him, he was grossed out. Like...everytime someone, especially when male, touched him he's grossed out. I didn't really touch him...so how about me. What will he do when I touch him?