2

"What the fuck you want Chyna.'' She rolled her eyes and said "I wanna know why Candy telling me you was all up on Tyga at the club." I laughed in her face "Sweety i do what i gotta do to get some money plus he got them stacks." "Whatever mane just don't touch him ever again but i need u to watch king for me for like two weeks while i am outta town." she replied. "Uhh i have a job.'' i groaned out. "Tyga will pay u a stack each day u watch him but tyga gon be at home to help u." she said I thought it over and finally said ok and I start tomarrow. 

I put my hair into a bun and i put on some booty shorts with a crop top and a long open t-shirt over it (Media Box). I drove my rang rover to tyga's beautiful house.I put my shades on cause i am the shit♥. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door i heard shuffleing so someone was about to open it. When it finally unlocked there stood tyga shirtless and in some basketball shorts on. I scanned his body with my eyes damn he is mighty fine i bit my lip and said to him "Umm where my bay bay King." he replied "Upstairs sleep." then it hit me he doesnt know i am Chyna's sister and i am the stripper from last night. "And where's Chyna?'' "Airport." he said simply. "Oh ok may i come in?'' "Of course Sweety." he smirked. "Oh so u do remember and know me?." I asked suprised. "Yea u left a nigga tripping last night." I smiled and repiled cockly "I have that efftect."                                                                                                                                

♥♥♥♥♥TBC