Demon's Horn (Facts)

Horn-Shaped Hell Ring Facts

Name:
Demon's Horn

Power:
The receiver of the curse will feel unfathomable pain of a mother that had been deprived of her child's love multiplied six times for the six days she mourned before taking her own life and leaving a curse. It affects any living creature within it's immediate vicinity and even its user at a moment of weakness.

Origin:
A child was once born with a horn-shaped appendage in his forehead and was believed to be a demon under guise of a newborn child. The town's people steal the child out of his mother's very arm and beheaded him in front of her. The child's horn had then been cut off and put on display for the people to see. The mother grieved her child and on the seventh day after her child's death, the mother disappear same as the horn.

Owner:
Sawada Tsunayoshi

~•~

NOTE: The facts are non-canon. I made them up to fit in my story. There was no information about this hell ring or even its owner so I take the liberty to manipulate it.

♥♥♥

You'll meet this ring in the future of A True Sky and probably some other of my stories if I feel like it. But most likely with a different owner since Tsuna is not really a Mist user.

I wanna share it now because well, I finished giving it informations. It remained sitting in my to-do list for months yet I can't even think of a proper name until now.

It might not be the best but I'm proud of this thing. Haha. Finally, another one off my list. 😆😆

Cielo27deVongola