Foreword...

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! I'm so fucking bored right now!!!" A screaming Heechul can be heard through the whole living room while watching t.v.

A distressed Siwon ran out of the kitchen to see what the noise was about.

"Hyung? What's wrong? I heard you screaming! Wait! I'll get you a bottle of beer to calm you down!" He immediately went back to the kitchen to grab a beer for Hecchul.

"Here hyung. Drink this." He came back and handed the drink to his hyung.

"Thanks Siwon!" He pecked his cheek lightly as a thanks and drank the whole content of the bottle in one go.

"WHOA! Heechul-hyung, are you okay?!" Siwon said shocked to see his him this worked up.

"AHHH! That hit the spot! I'm so fucking bored Siwon! Where are the others? Who are in their rooms right now?" Heechul said again and draped his arms around his shoulders feigning his cries. Siwon just sat there at the couch without moving letting Heechul do what he wants with him.

"Kyu and Min are in their room, the same with Hae and Eunhyuk. The others are out because they have schedules hyung and will be back late tonight" He answered.

"Oh... I see... Tell them to come out. We're going to play a game. I'll be the one to fix the living room and make a space. Tell them to come and play with me or else I'll make their lives a living hell tonight." Siwon agreed to call them but Heechul saw his worried expression on his last sentence.

"Just chill Wonnie! I'm just joking. Just tell them I'm bored and wants to play with them. You'll know what it is when you come back." Siwon stood up and went to the rooms to call them.

After Siwon left, Heechul moved the center table away and onto the sides. He removed the carpet covering it since the floor was clean, it didn't need to be swept.

He got the bottle of beer he drank earlier and placed it on the center on the floor to which six people will surround it. He tried spinning it in place and it spun perfectly to his liking.

'This is going to be fun! My dongsaeng's won't know what hit them!' He laughed evilly in his head.

He sat down on the floor and waited for them to arrive.

'Let the games begin."

--