Siwon calls for KYUMIN...

Kyuhyun and Sungmin's Room

Siwon now moved onto the second room where Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sharing. He started knocking and waited for the door to be opened.

Kyuhyun was the one who opened the door. "Why Siwon hyung? Do you need something from us?" He asked as he let Siwon enter their room.

He looked inside when Kyuhyun stepped aside. Siwon saw the Sungmin sitting in front of the desktop playing a game as well. 'That's something new. Minnie never played pc games before.'

"Uhhh... Was there something I missed? I see Minnie playing Star Craft right now." He asked curiously.

"No Siwon hyung. He was really pissed off at me for ignoring him the whole time since I was glued to the pc for hours now." Kyu explained.

"And he wanted to play as well?" He inquired.

"Minnie more like snapped at me and told me 'What the hell are you playing that it's more important than talking to me?' And there you have it. Now he knows." Kyu answered non chalantly and pointed at the bunny sitting in front of the desktop.

"I'm in the room you know! And I can hear you both." Sungmin suddenly interjected the two guys looking at the screen with a frown on his face.

"Oh... Sorry Min. This is the first time I've seen you like this." Siwon told him and looked at the screen as well.

"It's okay hyung. I only wanted to try it. Aish! I can't get passed this level! I QUIT! This is not fun anymore Kyu!" He pouted cutely in the direction of Kyuhyun and stood up. Siwon now stepped back for him to go sit on the bed.

"I see that you guys are bonding now. That's good to know. But I came here because Heechul hyung wants to play a game 'cause he's bored." He went on explaining again what he just said to Hae and Hyuk.

"What game is it hyung?" Min asked from the bed.

"I dunno guys. He just told me that we must play or else we'll be experiencing hell tonight." He told them once again.

"We wouldn't want that do we?!" Min exclaimed. 'Damn! A pissed off Heechul hyung means having to evade him at every single step or he will torture them mentally by not speaking with them at all or snapping at them!'

"Oh no we won't so we better not keep him waiting any longer!"

"Really? I bet he drank beer again right?" Kyu suddenly asked.

"Yes and he drank it in one go!"

"Oh shit! I hope he's not drunk!" Min said from the bed looking at Siwon then at Kyu who looked at him as well.

"No, he's not. Don't worry. He's just bored and we better get going before he snaps! Eunhyuk and Donghae are there already." He told the two guys.

Sungmin made his way towards them.

"Let's go hyung! Sounds fun!" Min said happily at their side. 'My alone time with Kyu has been ruined again. Oh well. There's still tomorrow.' He thought in his head but didn't let it show on his expression.

"Yes it will! Knowing Heechul hyung. He doesn't play games that doesn't interest him." Siwon answered him.

"Kyu? Why the serious face? What's wrong?" Min asked putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I don't feel good about this Minnie." Kyu said to him. He suddenly had this prickling feeling in his gut that things will not be that fun. 'What is Heechul hyung planning? I can't seem to point it out. Hmmmm... But having him pissed off is not an option.'

"Don't be so paranoid Kyu! SEE!!! All those games you've been playing has gotten into your head!" Min complained about his behavior.

You're right Minnie! It's a boring afternoon so we might as well spend it playing together." Kyu agreed with both of them. 'Yes.. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much. It might be fun after all.' He then changed his mind.

"Let's get going guys!" Siwon told them both.

"Yeah." Both guys answered.

Then all three of them made their way to the living room where the three guys were waiting as well.

---