Prologue

"Bye mom, bye dad" I hold my tears back while saying goodbye to my parents.

"Don't worry, we'll be visiting you guys during sembreaks" I really can't hold it. I let it go. I let the tears flow from my eyes.

I started to cry and my grandma hug me.

"Don't worry my dear, me and your dad will take care of her" grandma said while hugging me so tight.

"I love you mom, I love you dad... I guess I'll see you again next sem"

I remembered it again.

My last goodbye to my parents.

They sacrifice their lives for me.

Now they're gone.

"Monica, honey. We're here!" granny said.

"Wait here, I'll just ask the movers to put our things inside" she said and smiled, then walk to the movers.

I saw granny talking to some men, grandpa was still asleep so I decided to go out of the car.

The wind hits my face once I was outside of the car. I look around find our new house- I mean our new old house, actually it doesn't look that old because it was new renovated even though its almost 60 years standing there.

I look around and find a boy, standing beside an old huge oak tree.

I smiled to him but he didn't bother to smiled back. What's his problem?

The boy has a mop of curls above his head, he's wearing white jacket and he's kind of tall and-

"Monica, honey! where are you?" grandma shouted, looking for me.

"I'm here granny" I told her when I look back to the boy standing beside an old oak tree. He's gone. But how- urgh, maybe he decided to go.

I decided to walk inside our new old house with my grandma and grandpa.