Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Styles Manor

After that long tiring yet fun, day with Neil we decided to go home because it's also nearly getting dark.

Neil hasn't also answered my question about that old manor outside of the street.

What is it really doing near the streets? I thought manor house's are only at an open space because it's really big. So why that manor house was standing there?

Curiosity filled up my mind. Many questions that needs an answer.

I remembered that I still had my laptop with me.

I opened it and started to type

'Styles Manor, Cheshire, England'

And after a few seconds of waiting...

"Styles Manor was one of the most oldest Manor in Cheshire, England. Many and many generation of Styles family lived there..."

It says and whatever chu chu it is. So what's really special with that manor? -_-

I scrolled down and found this...

'MISSING: THE SON OF THE RICHEST BUSINESSMAN...'

Is this news even related on Styles Manor chu chu or whatever it is?

I was about to open the website when my laptop's screen started to black.

I panicked but then, I remembered that I forgot to charge it. Wtf? really? -_-

I yawn and suddenly felt sleepy so I decided to sleep.

"Monica" I heard the voice that I really missed.

"Mom! Where are you? Where's dad?" I asked while looking for them.

I was in an all white place?

"We're here princes" I heard my dads voice but the problem is I can't see them. All I see is all white.

"Where are you guys" I started to cry. "Please come back...I really miss you"

"We really miss you too darling" I heard, mom said.