Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Lost Son of The Richest Businessman

How would even this thing unplug itself?

I only remembered before I take a short walk is I charge my laptop and that it. Right! I charged it before I left!

I run downstairs and found my grandparents in the kitchen.

"Oh. I was about to call you dear" granny said and just take her sit.

"Oh. Um, did you guys unplug my laptop?" I asked. Hoping that it's them who unplug my laptop...please say yes.

"No dear, when we got home I went to the kitchen and cook for our dinner and your grandpa is only watching his favorite show" she explain and I just nod.

So if it's not them...who's the one unplug my laptop?

"Are you alright dear?" grandpa asked.

"Umm.. I.. yeah, I'm just tired I guess" I said as I take a sit.

I see the worried in their eyes "I'm good, don't ya worry guys" I said and grin to them and they just nod in response.

ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ

The day past by and today Neil is coming. They just got home yesterday and I really miss him.

I heard a knock followed by footsteps and granny's voice. He's here.

"Dear, Neil is here" she said and I excitedly walk out of my room and go downstairs to meet my bestfriend.

"Neil!" I said as I hugged him so tight. I really miss my only friend here.

"Please don't kill me" he laughs.

"What? I can't I just hug my bestfriend cause really miss my him?" I said as I let go of the hug

"Of course I miss you too! You kiddo" He said, showing his dimples. Wow. I never notice that he has one!

"Ehem" we were interrupted when granny cleared her throat.

"Oh. Hello there granny" he greeted granny and hug her.

"It's nice to see you here again dear" she said as they let go. "Would you like some juice, coffee or tea?" She asked

Neil just shook his head and "No thanks, can I asked permission to take out your granddaughter. Um.. my grandfather wants to meet her" he said shyly.

"Oh sure dear, just take care of our baby and it would be fine with us" she said

"I will granny. Thank you so much" he said with a big grin on his face.

ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ

We we're now in front of their house. It's also big and cute (hell I don't know how to describe house correctly😂 just 'cute' okay hahaha)

"Grandpa was really excited to meet you!" He said happily as we enter their flat. What? That's what they called house here in Great Britain right?

He let me enter first and followed. How gentleman. I thought to myself.

"Please have a sit and make yourself  feel at home" he said and called for his grandfather.