Chapter 8

A/N: The previous chapter wasn't supposed to end that way but I accidentally published it, so yeah, Enjoy reading, guys! Thank you po. =))))

And as you can see, pinalitan ko po ang title from just NIAP 3 to The Emperor's Queen. Title lang po ang nag-iba but the story is still the same.

Thank you!! *kisses from the holders*

--

"Good morning, Alliyah." Mr. Rivera said as I sat on the chair Shawn pulled out for me. I gave him a short smile and turned my gaze to Trix sitting across us.

"Morning Ate Alli, Kuya . . . This is Ashley. Ash, Ate Alliyah and Shawn Rivera." Trix said without looking at me or even to her friend she's introducing. My brows furrowed, something had happened before we arrived. I don't know, ramdam ko lang.

"Hello, Ashley." sabi ko. Si Shawn naman ay tumango lang kay Trix. Hah.

I gave her friend a smile who was staring at me until now with her hand holding a toast suspended on the air. Shocked?

I started to eat feeling concious because of Ashley's stares but I tried my best to ignore it. When our eyes met I just smile at her. Cute.

Anyway, no one talked after that and the only noise heard in the dining area was the silverwares hitting the plates and the footsteps of the maids.

"Shawn, remember Damon? Trix' fiancè has already agreed to take over when you're ready—"

"I thought we won't mention the devil?" Trix said to Mr. Rivera. "Aw!"

I don't know what happened but after reaching her foot under the table she didn't interrupt to the busy men's conversation.

"Then, I need you at my office by lunch, we have someone important to meet there." his Father stated. Okay, no lunch with Shawn. Copy.

"I have plans by lunch. Surely more important than that particular person." Shawn said without looking at anyone. Clearly, that plan includes me. I hid a smile then peek at Mr. Rivera. He was looking at his son, his face was devoid of emotion when he switched his gaze to Trixia.

"I see. I will just send a copy of whatever agreement we would have with the Zamora to your assistant."

Shawn nodded then winked at me. Looks like Jonathan would have many things to do. Morning went fine for us but I don't know what' scorning forTrixia. I can't help myself but feel sad, I've been told during my first day on RYU that Arrange Marriages are normal for the royalties. It's just unfortunate that Trixia is one of them even though she's not particularly a royal. But I don't know, maybe this won't be so bad like we thought it would be?

We finished breakfast and headed out the door. Napahinto ako sa paglalakad nang hawakan ako ni Shawn sa kamay."That went well."

I sighed. "Napakabossy talaga. Si Jonathan na naman ang ihaharap mo sa Papa."

Natawa naman si Shawn sa sinabi ko. Totoo naman kasi, ramdam kong takot si Nathan kay Mr. Rivera. Sino ba kasing hindi? Maging ako, dahil hindi naman kami ganoon ka-close ng Tatay ni Shawn. Hindi naman kami galit sa isa't-isa. Pero sa Mama ni Shawn, kumportable kami pareho.

"He'll be fine." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Mamayang lunch na lang?" tanong ko. Inakbayan nya ako habang naglalakad kami palabas. Hawak ko ang kamay nya nå nakapatong sa balikat ko.

"Lunch. Sunduin ba kita?"

"Nope! I can drive."

"Hindi ka magdadrive." sabi ni Shawn at napahinto sa paglalakad kaya naman napagaya rin ako.