Chapter 4

A/N: So sorry for the long wait but now it's over! Nadala lang talaga ako sa fearless ko na story that's why dun ang sunud-sunod kong update. Thank you guys for reading =) Here's two updates for you hihi.

You can also check FEARLESS out. Mga nasa 20 chapters na po sya =) Thanks ulit! Lovelots<3
-----

AFTER finishing the papers and files for our dethronement, I messaged Shawn where to pick me up for lunch. Syempre sa RK, besides, gusto rin sya makita ni Mama.

"So that's what you do? As Queen? Don't you have someone to do the work for you?" tanong ko kay Mama. Natawa naman sya at nilapag ang hawak nyang mga papel bago tanggalin ang salamin nya.

"This is a part of it. What do you expect? And we do the works ourselves. We're on the 21st century, we don't rule the whole continent or an empire, we don't fight in wars, though that would be exciting." sabi ni Mama at natawa.

"Wars? You think wars are exciting?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh Alliyah, not the present wars. I was thinking about battle on fields with steels and arrows. Where you use your mind to win, whether you have the numbers of soldiers or not. Where you fight for invasions and----"

"Okay Mother, that doesn't sound good, just as much no war is good." I said to keep her from telling the story of how the Kingdom stood for hundreds of years.

Pinagpatuloy nya ang kanyang gawain, "Fair enough. If we're still on the old ages, I might be arranging your marriage to the King. He won't resist this type of beauty." sabi ni Mama at tumawa kaya pati ako natawa.

"That doesn't surprise me! I have been arranged with the Emperor the first week I got in RYU." I sAid and grabbed an apple chilling on her desk.

Umiling si Mama sa akin, "But look who's ended up with who."

"Fate." sabi ko at tumawa kami pareho. I told the Queen that Shawn would be here in a moment though he didn't replied.

"Ah, wee, look at this." sabi ni Mama kaya lumapit naman ako sa kanya at pinakita nya yung papel sa akin. "Read it."

I laughed, "My dear Queen, can't you?"

"Dear Alliyah, will you?" she asked me and so I did. While my eyes read each word, I got completely lost

"That's... That is clearly a huge amount. Will I have to pay them." the paper states that the RK Empress' crown is in debt of 21 million php due to her leave and the Kingdom of 185 million to the World Bank and it's all in total of 206 million php!

"Yes, huge amount. It will be easy solved if we get 10 million php from each holders and from the fund of our Universities." Right. The Kingdom can pay. But what is the problem?

"Then why did you show me this?" sabi ko habang hawak ang papel na yun na binasa ko ng binasa. I'm the RK Empress, I haven't been dethroned yet. But why am I in debt?

Kinuha nya sa akin yung papel at pinirmahan nya. "We'll pay it. Its not like we weren't paying the holders' debts for years." Oh holy f***.

"World Bank is getting rich." I said. "Why was I in debt then?"

"Tell me about it." The Queen said. "Expenses? Liabilities, investments and stuffs." Pero parang hindi pa rin sapat ang mga iyan para lumobo ng ganoon ang utang ko daw.

I laughed, "Parang di ka pa sigurado dyan, Ma."

"Yes, I know." She said then I continued laughing while she continued browsing her papers. "Oh look, Freda. Freda has dropped out of Harvard."