Right from the start..

My eyes fluttered open willingly to the sight of a beautiful orange sky, grey clouds hovering over the cities highest buildings. I'm lucky to be able to wake-up to such an astonishing sight every morning. 

"Breakfast princess!" 

"Coming Sophie!"

I walked down stairs quickly as i smelt the fresh smell of pancakes and maple syrup. I ate quickly before i zoned out into my own world of film and bright lights. I imagined myself working with Leonardo DiCaprio, playing Rose in the 1997 movie 'Titanic'. What an experience. 

I walked out of my huge living room, getting one last glance of it for 1 month

I walked out of my huge living room, getting one last glance of it for 1 month. I grabbed my suitcase, said my goodbyes to Sophie and walked out the door and headed to the studios.

Sophie is like my mother, she is my Mothers best friend. My Mother died performing a stunt in the film 'Now you see me' in 2013, 3 years ago. For the rest of the film, it was a look-a-like. Isla Fisher was her name, I know what your thinking. The internet says 'nearly died' but the truth is, she went into hospital afterwards and died of a full blown anxiety/panic attack 1 week later. From being shit scared I imagine. Oh, and my dad? Well not much to his story. He left when i was 6 months old, Where is he? No one knows. I continued my walk for another 10 minutes, further into the city before i reached 'National theater drama school'. 

"Harley! Ready for the trip?" My friend Chloe asked me, Her shoulder length, Red dreadlocks blowing back in the wind. "As ready as i'll ever be..!" What a classic thing to say. I nodded my head towards the bus. "Lets get going." I quickly added, running ahead of Chloe as she chased behind me, giggling loudly as she held her blue beanie on her head.

It was a long, Exciting but tiring trip on the black, luxurious bus to Sydney. 11 and a half hours, with Maccas stops of course. But once we were there.. It was all worth it!

_____________________________________________________________

What do you think of my first chapter? Let me know what you think! xx