~kicking back~

Harley to the left. Chloe in the middle. And Chantelle to the right.

Chloe, Chantelle and I are closer then ever after the last 2 weeks on holiday. We all are on the road to fame, just no one knows yet. Not long until we are all over the headlines and are having to run away from cameras with their bright flashing lights. So we are living it up until that starts happening. we've been to star bucks coffee, the cleanest beaches ever and a few amusement parks. I have to meet my co-star next week and then a week after that we have to spend 5 days together just hanging out and getting to know each other; for filming benefits of course, keeping it professional.

"Chantelle! An agent!" Chloe screamed in a whisper running out of coach's room, down the stairs and to the coach that Chantelle jumped on when we first got here. "What?!" Chantelle and i said in sync with amazement throwing away the T.V remote and book i was reading. We all ran up stairs and pressed our ears against the door. Coach turned the door knob from the other side, we ran down stairs and dived to the couches and grabbed a magazine. "Well, That was fast." Coach sighed as if she has just ran a marathon, but with a cheeky, mysterious grin. "What was coach?" I asked using my unique acting skills. "Chantelle, you've got yourself.. not an agent to be precise. But if your interested you have a place as a Victoria's secret angel waiting on the other end.. their on hold." Coach said slowly unsure of what reaction she was going to get.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In celebration of Chantelle's new job as the youngest ever Victoria's Secret Angel.." Chloe said smiling, She pulled out a Cigarette and a bottle of vodka. "yeaaaaaaa!" Chantelle screamed, "wait.. Are you sure. I have important plans tomorrow.." I said worriedly. I didn't want to blow my first impression to my new Co-star. Actor of the century..

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry this is super short. I'm grounded and dont have much time. Next part will be within the next few days, things will get steamy!! 

Let me know if i'm failing and this is a waste of time or if its good and i should continue. Just tell me your thoughts, I'm getting reads and no comments!! xx