Epilogue

Back in the dark windowless building of Academy City, Aleister Crowley floated within his tank, thinking about how far his plan had progressed in such little time. Now that Fairy Tail had come to Academy City, he could begin the more messy steps of his plans. It was time that he involved the other chess pieces in this game. Touma Kamijou and Natsu Dragneel would be the pawns of course. While Mikoto Misaka would be the queen. Gildarts and Accelerator would come later in the game of course, but that step was fast approaching.

Suddenly, a teleportation esper immediately materialized in the room (not Teleportal ability, just your basic disapparition and apparition). With her, was a tall man with long red hair. He wore black priest's robes and had a bar code tattoo under one of his eyes. The man also had a cigar in his mouth and multiple rings in his ears.

"So....." said Stiyl Magnus breathing out some smoke. "I see you're still floating around in that pleasant little fish tank of yours."

"I take it Laura Stuart has told you the basics of the situation?" asked Aleister.

"Most of it." said Stiyl. "Not that I would know anyways. You two are both fantastic liars."

"That much is true." said Aleister.

"So tell me," said Stiyl. "Who are the parties of interest in this little venture?"

"A new magic organization that has recently emerged in Academy City." said Aleister. "They call themselves Fairy Tail."

"Fairy Tail?" Stiyl said snorting with hilarity. "Sounds like the name for some kind of manga wizard guild."

"Don't underestimate them." said Aleister. "They also have a powerful esper working with them, I believe you've heard of her. The Railgun, Misaka.."

"That friend of Kamijou's huh?" said Stiyl. "Can't say I've ever talked to her before, but I hear she can be pretty brash and hot tempered. So what about that other group I'm supposed to watch?"

"I have my own men looking into Gildarts and Accelerator." said Aleister. "Just concentrate on keeping your eye on Fairy Tail."

"Whatever." said Stiyl sighing. "I just do what the pope tells me. One thing though.......the pope is a little concerned about one person in particular. I believe she said that person's name was Erza Scarlet.. She would like to send Kanzaki to deal with her."

"You may do what you wish." said Aleister. "Erza, I feel, might actually be a nuisance to me as well."

"So what's Touma's role in all this going to be?" asked Stiyl. "I can't imagine you're going to leave Imagine Breaker out of your little game of magic vs science."

"Do not worry." said Aleister as a slow smile creapt up his face. "I have a special role reserved for Mr. Kamijou."

Several miles away from the Windowless Building, a strange man could be seen standing on top of one of tallest buildings. He was a tall elderly man with long silver hair and a long beard. Over his right eye was an eyepatch and he wore a long dark cape and guantletts. This man, who was previously dead, was known as Master Hades, guildmaster of the dark guild Grimoire Heart.

"My, my Markorav old friend." said Hades. "You really have dragged yourself into it this time haven't you?"

Suddenly another man approached from behind Hades, the moonlight glinting off his wild yellow hair and kill happy eyes. This was Zancrow, Grimoire Heart's resident Fire God Slayer

"Man!!" said Zancrow. "It's good to be alive again!! I can't wait to blow something up!! I have got to remember to thank that Night Reveler guy! So Master Hades, how did you come to know this Black Whisper guy anyways?"

"He's an old friend." said Hades. "I met him on my search for the keys to waking Zeref. Imagine my surprise when I learned that he came from this world. It was I who helped him form Hydra Head in the first place."

"So it's been seven whole years since we supposedly died eh?" said Zancrow grinning. "I wonder if any new strong guys showed up back in our world. Not that I mind fighting the guys here, I hear people like that Accelerator guy and Meltdowner girl can be some real powerhouses."

"Stay away from Accelerator." said Hades. "You'll only get killed.....again."

"You can't be telling me this Accelerator guy is that strong." said Zancrow laughing. "That stupid vector deflection ability I keep hearing about sounds like some sort of over publicized rumor in this world right?"

"Don't you worry." said Hades. "I have a different target for you. A new member of Markorav's brood, the third strongest esper Railgun."

"Sounds dangerous." said Zancrow licking his lips. "I like it. So what about, Kain and Rustyrose. We all know Azuma's role, but what are they supposed to do?" (though not mentioned, Bluenote stinger is also here as well.)

"They are gaurding Black Whisper for now." said Hades. "I don't know what that fool was thinking using something as dangerous as a psychic overload. But we can't have him dying yet. For now I'll ask Aqualas to continue the reconnaisance of this world. It's been so long since I last came here. The world will have changed much, I must know all I can if I am to posses the 103,000 grimoires."

"And pray tell, what the heck are we going to do after we have that stupid Index Librorum Prohibitorum?" Zancrow asked. "Isn't reading even one of those forbidden texts supposed to be enough to make a guy lose his head?"

"Don't you worry Zancrow." said Hades. "I learned from my failure on Tenrou Island. This time it will be Fairy Tail that get's swallowed by the demon. Against the combined forces of both Hydra Head and Grimoire Heart, there will be no equal. Aleister may think that he is in control, but he is foolishly mistaken. And as for Dravis Lord of Destruction, it will not be he who takes control of the multiverse, it will be I who finally transcends all beings."

Hades spread his hands out to night sky. "Prepare yourself mortals, the three way war for the control of time and space, has begun!"

End of Epilogue.

So everyone, what did you think about my first book? Tell me what ya think!

By the way, I would like to thank both Omney_Pie and MystoganSeven, your comments were like rays of sunshine to me, thank you so much!

Now before I go start on Book 2 of this series, I thought I would tell you a little bit more about Hydra Head and it's ranking system since the guild is entirely comprised of my OCs.

Ranking system: Like the Espadas from Bleach, Hydra Head's members are ranked 1 to 50, 1 being the strongest, and 50 being the weakest (Hydra Head actually originally had 51 members before Gravix defected, but Black Whisper was never counted among the strength numbering system due to his leading status). Here's rankings of the Hydra Head members that have been revealed so far and the ones that will probably be revealed as soon as the third book.

1. Aqualas            Status: Active

2.Diablo Etwatia  Status: Active

3.Noiress Blackout Status: Missing (if I explained why, there would be a spoiler)

15. Zvesda of the Dark Mirrors  Status: Active and Second in Command.

18. Gore Beastwalker  Status: Active

20. Night Reveler    Status: Active

35. Gravix Terras also known as Gravix of The Western Forge  status: Defected

37. Arachnis Widower  Status: Active

50. Ghost Slumberer   Status: Dead......until someone wakes him up that is.

Well that's all the info I'll revealing for now. So this is me saying, MISAKA LOVES YOU!!!!! :D