๑ chαptєr fσur ๑

๑ C h a p t e r  F o u r  ๑

Aaliyah struggled against Harry's grip. He wouldn't let go as he took her through the narrow path. The fenced in area made her start to hyperventilate. She was never good in small spaces. Harry turned around as he heard her breathing increase. "Hey," he said loosening his grip, but his hands made their way up to her shoulders. "Hey, what's wrong?" 

"I can't be going through here, I need to go back I-"

"Aaliyah! Calm down, take deep breaths. Everything is fine," Harry stated as he embraced her in a hug. But that only made things worst. She felt tears well up in her eyes. Her hands were down by her sides, not daring to wrap themselves around the man who was trying to comfort her. "You're still the same," He whispered softly, as if he was saying it aloud unmeaning to, for only him to hear. But Aaliyah certainly heard it, which drew even more questions to her mind. "C'mon, we're almost there. Would you like to hop on my back?" 

"N-no?" Aaliyah answered, more of a question then an answer as Harry pulled away from her. His eyebrows were knotted together as he stared down at her little frame.

"Well, come along now. The faster we go, the faster you'll be home and feel more at ease," Harry exclaimed softly pulling her slim wrist along with him forward. She obeyed before he started to fastly walk along the fenced in area. She felt as if the tiny space that they went through kept getting tinier and tinier. The more they went, the smaller it got. Aaliyah began to feel tears roll down her cheeks. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way, nor did she want to know. She just wanted to get out here, out of this caged place she felt made her feel like she was going to collapse and die from lack of oxygen's air and space. Aaliyah abruptly stopped. No matter how hard Harry tried to bring her along with him, she wouldn't allow it. She fought against it and stood in place.

"I think I'm going to be sick," She explained before she turned around, kneeling down. Harry quickly knelt down next to her as she felt something come up through her stomach before she released it onto the grass. She could feel Harry's large hand rubbing onto her back. He was comforting her. When she felt as though she was all done emptying her stomach, she wiped her mouth with the back of her clothed wrist. She could hear Harry's deep chuckle next to her, making her look up at him in utter confusion.

"See? I was right," He shook his head and grinned which made Aaliyah even more confused. "You're dehydrated."

"What? No, I'm not. You're wrong, Harry. I am just not feeling it today," Aaliyah fought back bitterly. "I'm just jaded."

"Oh, really?" Harry teased her.

"Yes."

"Is that so?" He came closer towards her. She silently gulped.

"That's what I just said, Harry," She shot back. He smirked.

"Because I think you would've been just fine if you would have drank that water I urged you to not too long ago," He responded. Aaliyah stared at Harry intensively as his smirk grew wider. "You're dehydrated, love."

"No, I am not. And no, I am not 'love'. Do not call me that. I am not your love," Aaliyah snapped standing upward and starting to walk away from him, from where they came. Opposite of where he wanted her to go.

"Oh, trust me. I know that. In fact, you're far from it," He replied to her uncivil remark. She stopped hesitantly, Harry's words stinging like knives to her heart. Although she had no feelings for him whatsoever, that did in fact make her feel like complete and utter shit. It would for anyone in this situation though, wouldn't it? Aaliyah only gave Harry the middle finger before continuing her stride away from him. His deep and husky chuckle was heard from Aaliyah's sensitive ears, along with heavy footsteps followed behind her.