A New Friend

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES are running as fast as they can, trying to find the castle.)

Musical Note: Oh, I hope we aren't too late!😣

Cupcake Sprinkles: Hang in there, sister. We're almost there!😧

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES stops when she reaches a small gold staircase, causing MUSICAL NOTE to crash straight into her and fall backwards. MUSICAL NOTE stands up and wipes the sweat off her face.)

Musical Note: Phew. Did we make it?😓

Cupcake Sprinkles: Yeah, I think we made it.😧

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES points to a large white castle with blue and purple turrets and towers. On the tallest tower, a flag was hung up, flapping with the wind. The flag was blue with a gold border, with a purple heart in each corner. In the center was a light turquoise alicorn with a light pink mane, surrounded by six stars, each a different color. Their colors were pink, orange, lavender, blue, gray, and a bluish purple.)

Musical Note: I am so glad we were able to find it. Let's just hope it's not past 1:30.😧

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES walk up the stairs, not wanting to look impolite in front of royalty, especially when they were making first impressions.)

Musical Note's Thoughts: I can't believe it. One day, I'm just an ordinary musician doing her first performance. Now, I'm here, about to meet the leaders of a city of alicorns. And I thought getting all those fans off the bat was crazy. Now, I'm about to..see the....royal..palace?😧

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES stop in awe as they see the palace courtyard for the first time. The courtyard had a large sidewalk leading to the castle's entrance, making a circle around a large white fountain in the middle. The courtyard's ground was covered with beautiful green grass, with the occasional daisy here and there. The whole courtyard was surrounded by a large white wall with small yellow stars made of stone fixed on top. Large flowery vines climbed up the walls. When they reached the top of the wall, they twisted together to form the shape of a heart standing on the wall. The courtyard of the palace was truly a sight to behold. It left MUSICAL NOTE wondering how amazing the inside of the castle was with a courtyard like this.)

Musical Note: Whoa.😧

Cupcake Sprinkles: I know. We're early.😯

Musical Note: Not that we're early, the cour-wait, how did you know we were early?😲

Cupcake Sprinkles: There's a clock right there on the tower.😄

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES points to a large clock on one of the towers, which said that it was only 1:03 pm.)

Musical Note: Well-I guess I should've noticed that when we got here.😳

Cupcake Sprinkles: So-do we stand still and wait for half an hour?😕

Musical Note: We don't have anything better to do.😧

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES stand completely still.)
___________________________
(Around half an hour later, it is 1:28 pm. MUSICAL NOTE stopped standing still and waved her hoof in front of CUPCAKE SPRINKLES, who had gone into a daze, just staring off into space.)

Musical Note: Uh, sister? Earth to Cupcake?😕

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES snaps out of her daze.)

Musical Note: Sister, it's almost 1:30.🙂

Cupcake Sprinkles: Oh-oh yeah! I totally knew that!😧

Musical Note: I don't know about that. You seemed like you were just staring off into space.😕