Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I haven't had my laptop or phone. Thanks for 500 reads! Comment and vote plleaaaaasssssseeeee xx (:

------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I laid in bed that night waiting for Louis. He was finishing his food downstairs.

I still can't believe me and Louis are actually going to do it tomorrow night. I feel like a virgin, even though I know we have done it before. I just don't remember it, obviously.

All the anger I felt towards Lou was lost when I kissed him. I don't even remember why I was mad in the first place. I did remember something. When I was kissing Lou I remembered kissing him before I lost my memory. But the memory I saw in my head was old. Louis looked my age. I can't stop replaying the memory in my head. Young Louis looked so innocent. Not that Louis doesn't look innocent now, but he sure as hell doesn't look the same as he did 3 years ago.

Lou laid in bed by me, wearing nothing but his boxers. I said goodnight to him and tried to go to sleep. I gave up after half an hour. I could tell that Lou wasn't asleep either.

"Lou? Are you awake?''

Lou turned around so he was facing me.

"Yeah''

"Can I ask you something?" I said, moving my hair out of my face.

"You ask me too many questions. What is it?"

"How did I lose my memory?"

"I.. I don't really want to talk about that right now, I'm tired. Goodnight Harry."

"Lou please answer my question"

"I said goodnight Harry"

I sighed and turned around so I wasn't facing Lou.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and Lou was already gone. I looked at the clock and it was 11:00. I got out of bed and went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch.

I really wanted to ask someone for advice about Lou. So I called the only other person I remembered, Gemma.

The phone only rang twice before she answered.

"Hello? Harry? Is everything okay?"

"Yes.. Well no.. I mean I'm fine but Lou is being complicated. He won't tell me how I lost my memory. I asked nicely and he still won't tell me."

"The problem is, you're too nice. You have to be demanding. Don't ask nicely."

"That's it?"

"Yeah that's all."

"Thanks Gemma."

"Mhm. I have to go, bye"

*6 hours later*

I was finishing my food until I heard Lou opening the door. I stood up off the couch quickly.

"Hey Harry I'm home are you- what the fuck?"

I walked over to him so our faces were only centimeters away..

"What happened that night?!" I practically yelled.

"H.. Harry not now"

"Either you tell me or I'm leaving!"

"You can't fucking leave! You have nowhere to go!" He pushed me away so we weren't so close anymore.

"I do have a place to go, actually. Stop changing the subject. What happened? This is the last time I'm asking you before I walk out the door"

"Harry please don't go."

"Then tell me"

"I can't, I'm-"

I didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence before I walked out the door. I stood outside, anger bubbling inside me.

I called Gemma.

"Hello?"

"Gemma can you pick me up?'

"Why? Are you okay?"

''I'll explain later. Do you know where my flat is?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye"

I stood outside in the cold for approximately 10 minutes before Gemma pulled up in her car.

I got in the front seat of her car. I pulled my phone out of my tight jeans and turned it on. I had 3 missed calls from Lou. I didn't bother calling back.

"Hey, so what happened? I want to hear the drama." She said smiling so her dimples were showing.

I told her about being demanding and how I threatened to leave.

"Well I'm proud of you for being mean, but I'm sorry you guys are fighting."

"It's okay. I feel so guilty. Is your couch available? I have nowhere to go."

"Of course it's available. My boyfriend is here, but he isn't staying the night''

She parked her car in front of a small apartment complex. We walked upstars and went inside of her apartment. It wasn't as big as me and Lou's flat. It didn't have stairs either. A very handsome man with brown hair and biceps was sitting on her couch.

"Harry this is my boyfriend, Liam. Liam this is my brother, Harry."

Liam stood up and smiled at me.

"Hi, nice to meet you Harry."

"You too."

I smiled back at him and looked at Gemma, she was putting a fleece blanket on the couch .

"Sorry Gemma, I have to go."

"Bye Liam, love you"

"Love you too"

Liam kissed her on the cheek and grabbed his jacket off her table.

"Bye Harry. It's Harry right?"

"Yeah It's Harry, bye Liam"

He nodded and walked out the door.

"I'm going to do some studying in my room. You can go to sleep now or you can watch the telley. Make yourself at home"

I decided to go ahead and go to sleep, even though it was only 7:30.

_____________________________

Sorry that's not really a good chapter, I didn't really know what else to write. It has some grammar mistakes as well. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEEEEAASSEEEE