Chapter 15

In case you didnt realize, I updated my last chapter but for some reason it didn't show that I updated. This will be a short chapter because I have a band concert so yeah anyway thanks for reading (:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"Do you need a ride somewhere? Did your car breakdown?" My father asked.

"Uhhh.. yeah.. I mean no. My car is fine, I just need a place to stay."

"Well what happened? You can stay at my house if you like."

I ignored his question. "Are you sure I won't be a burden?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.

He chuckled and his fat stomach jiggled. "No, you wouldn't be a burden. It's always a pleasure to have you over. Especially since I haven't seen you in so long." He smiled. I finally made eye contact and saw his eyes were gentle. I relaxed a little and got out of the car.

He opened the car door for me, and did the same for himself. His car smelled fresh, like a new car.He started the engine and backed out of the tiny parking space.

The ride was silent, until my dad finally decided to speak up and break thwe awkward silence.

"Gemma told me you lost your memory."

"Yeah. I'm not going to lie, I don't really remember you." He laughed and nodded his head,

"I figured."

Just then we pulled up to a tiny red brick house.
I stood up, pulling down my tight Nirvana shirt, that didn't fit me. Just then I remembered I hadn't showered in days, I probably smelled like shit.

He unlocked the door and I walked inside. The living room was welcoming. There was a black leather couch in the center of the room, and a fireplace in front of it. The walls were dark brown and you could see the glass dining room table from the entrance. It smelled like mint and tea.

"You can make yourself at home. There's a loo right over there" He pointed to a hallway, "Feel free to use the shower. There's a guest room, second door on the right. I have to go back to work in about..." He looked at his watch, "Right about now. There's food in the pantry, eat whatever you like." He smiled and grabbed his jacket off the back of the couch before walking out the door. "Bye..son' He said. "Bye'' I mumbled.

I looked at the clock, it was only 11. It seemed like ages ago that I stormed out of Lou's house. A second later my phone rang. How convenient, it was Lou.