Temporarily His

Book: Temporarily his

Author: lalamusicisme

Genre: Romance and humor

Summary:

He needed a wife for his company, she needed money for her family. "Blaze the last thing I want you to do before I die is marry." Is what Blaze's Grandmother told him. She also told him that he wasn't getting his Father's company without having a girl to spend the rest of his life with, and that's where Sage fits in. Sage was a lower middle class girl, who was helping her mother pay the bills, when she sudden loses her job, she has nowhere to turn to, but I guess that's where Blaze comes in. I hope that you laugh, are frustrated, and fall in love with them.

____________________________________________________________

Both Blaze and Sage just need to get together already. There is so much tension between them. Gosh Blaze needs to stop being so stubborn but i guess thats they way his character is supposed to be. Oh, Blazes and his grams have to be the tightest members of their family they are so close. It makes me jealous because my grams doesn't even live in the same country as me :(. You will fall in love with Blaze and Sage the second you start reading this. That's why i advise you to add it to your library. I also love Zac he makes me laugh so much and the way him and the way he learns Spanish for someone who's name can not be revealed to you because you haven't read this yet. His pick up lines are the best, hilarious in my opinion! This story is so powerful that it has a major effect on us as readers. Go read it,yeaah?