The seven deadly simpson brothers

Book: The seven deadly Simpson brothers

Author: Jojo_B

Genre: Teen fiction

Summary:

The Simpson Brothers are the most dangerous gang in town and Coral finds herself getting more and more involved with them. Each seven of them are influenced heavily by each of the Seven Deadly Sins, and when Walter Simpson the angered 18 year old sets his eyes on Coral, she just can't help feeling something for him too. Coral knows Walter is unpredictable, and trashes everything in his path during his rages. She also knows that every one of the Simpson brothers carries a knife and sometimes even more. Falling for the guy, and being dragged into the hazardous family is definitely a bad idea.

__________________________

So this is the book the had me up till around 2 in the morning and in bed for the majority of the next day. I'm happy I read this book it was recommended by someone. It was not good to be in bed for that long but who gives two monkeys? No one, well apart from my parents who tell me to do something other than being in bed all day only to get up for food or necessities. Eventually during the afternoon I went to do a little shopping. I finished this book in like 3 days. wow. I know but I could not stop reading till I got to the end. it's just one of those book that you have to finish because the author has a way of pulling you into the book with a hook. In other words you HAVE to read this. You are guaranteed to fall in love with the characters. The story line is unique, I'm telling you to read this for many reasons. one of those being that I have read many books about a girl who moves in with a bunch of brothers and falls in love with one of them. this book is different since its not the typical girl falls in love with one of the brothers whom she lives with because something tragic has happened or her parents are on a business trip. so coming from a person who reads a lot of those kinds of books this has to be one of my favourites! I adore coral and Walter!! I know there's seven brothers but Landon is my fave okay? You have to understand that I have fallen in love with I fictional character. sorry, I can just imagine him being real. of course I love his character but I'm not obsessed alright? He just happens to be one of the many characters that have been described in such a realistic way. It's getting really late now so I will stop here since I need to be up early and it's already 1am. make sure you read this.

** A/N

I wrote this last night but didn't have enough time to update that's why I'm putting it up now because I won't be able to update much since school starts tomorrow. Great. If your in year 11 the you will know what tomorrows going to be like, get ready for lecture on how important this term is going to be. I hope y'all going back to school tomorrow have a good day. Best of luck everyone!! :)