The Coke Project.

Book: The Coke Project 

Author: OneHellOfAWriter00 

 Summary

Put this together- Jackie is the new lonely girl but also the badass. Logan is the popular badass that everyone fears. They instantly hate each other. They both think they're the best. Now add this to the mix-they have to get together on a project for science class. The Coke Project. Jackie is developing feelings...but is Logan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay so I added this to my library a couple of months back but didn’t read it you see that was because of all the exams. I still find it a bit weird not having to do revision!! I’ve got the longest summer I’ve ever had if you like in the Uk you will understand because summer holidays are only about six weeks. I finished year 11 a couple of weeks back! Yess, no more stress for a while. Ohh yeah the waiting game has begun for me (results day). I’m worrying too much and I’m also waffling. Back to the topic at hand...The coke project. GUYS YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOk!! I’m telling you now that you will laugh and maybe cry because Logan and Jackie are obviously the cutest couple ever. I didn’t cry but I am a hopeless romantic! Guys I actually wish there was a teacher as cool as Mr Henry; damn does a teacher like him actually exist? I just loved reading this story you might too if you actually add it to your library!