Float

Book: Float

Author: toastedbagels

Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Vermont; she doesn't do sun. But after her divorced parents can't agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida to spend a couple months with her aunt, Rachel. Her hopes for the perfect summer seem crushed. Then she meets Blake Hamilton, Rachel's seventeen-year-old neighbor. He's athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly's exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself. But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can't swim, he does the unthinkable: he offers to teach her.

___________________________

I don't know where to begin. I read this book quite a while back! It was recently updated and I was jumping for joy. her aunt is really cool. You know if you read books a lot you start to fall in love with characters. Blake is just so cute. When he teachers Waverley to swim, Awwwh and when they play scrabble( one of my fave games). seriously if you haven't come across this book then I don't know what you've been reading on wattpad!! I'm telling you know if you don't read this you missing out on the romance.

-----------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it because of revision for my gcses this year.

Okay, so if anyone finds August Waters you must inform me ASAP! Alright? Okay? okay. I'm sure you know who Augustus is if you've read the fault in our stars by John Green. It's by far the best book I have brought. Guys the movies coming our in 2 months and a bit. If you've read it we should just talk about the book :) #EXCITED!