"Heat-Wave"

Walking around Central City, I see Snart aka "Captain Cold" at least that is what my best friend Cisco Ramon calls him but he is with someone I have not seen Snart with ever, so I look at Cisco and I ask "Who is the guy, with Cold?" Cisco looks at me and gives me this "Seriously?" type of look then he says "It is Heat Wave aka Mick Rory, long story short him and Snart are really close." Here I am thinking to myself why would he be with Snart, but you know criminals stay together and I can see that but in my head there is so much more I want to know about him, what happened to him that made him like this, why is he running with Snart. So I look at Cisco and then he looks at me and says "No no no no no, you can not be thinking what I think you are thinking." Then I shrug and say "What is it that you think I am thinking?" Then he goes on to say "You want to get a one on one face to face with him, cause you are curious aren't you?" I do not know what else to say then "Can you just talk to Barry for me and see if he can put Mick somewhere then tell me where I just want to talk to him is all." I know Cisco is mad at me but, I can feel It in my gut, that I know him but when I look in his eyes I see pain.. So I look at Cisco and say "I am not an idiot maybe I can get him to talk to me and and can see what he wants to do, maybe turn him somewhat good? Who knows but until I get to talk to him no more judging okay? Trust me. Okay?" He sighs then pulls out his phone and calls Barry, then instantly he comes right over and looks at me and says "What's up Kate?" Then I go on and tell him, "I want to meet Mick Rory--" Barry cuts me off and says "Why do you want to talk to Mick? He is bad news, What if you get hurt.?" Then I look at him and say "I will call you put you in my pocket on the phone so you can hear anything and everything." Okay Barry? I will totally totally fine okay? You have to trust me.

Rory's POV:

Me and Snart are walking around central city looking for something else to steal then across the street, I see Ramon and this girl next to him she is about 5'5" and has short but oddly curly hair, and I can not keep my eyes off of this gorgeous women, then Leonard nudges me and says "Mick?, what is going on what is it that you are staring at is it a new jewel? To heist? What is it?" I did not want to tell him, so I just told him I see, Allen's people but that was it, nothing else. So I told him that and it was it but here is the thing, I look at her and it is so freaking weird but there is something about her so I get on the phone and call Allen, It took him all of 2 mintunes but then he said "What is it Rory?"