Chapter 16 pt. 2

WaRnInG: Just so you know….there is a…. *GASP*…. ‘no-no’ scene in this chapter! EEEP! DON’T REPORT THIS AS RATED R! UH, HUH! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! *evil eye* (actually, I don’t know who you are…but I’ve noticed some people have been reporting the sex scenes in bxb stories, making it where Wattpad turns there pg13 story into a rated R one…it might be happening to boy/girl stories to but I don’t read those so not sure…I just don’t want anyone to do that to me! <3)

Alex’s POV

The sun was just starting to set as we made it to the theater and as much as I didn’t want to I couldn’t stop thinking about what I am going to do after the movie ends and we all go home. Where am I supposed to go? I can’t go home and I wouldn’t even if I could after what had happened. I don’t belong there with a father that hates me and a mother that is so oblivious that she can’t even see what is going on in her own house.

Maybe she does know. Maybe she’s known all along but doesn’t want to believe that her husband could be that kind of man. Denial. I sighed to myself after thinking that. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just my fault and I bought this all on myself.

“Alex, what do you want to watch?”

The sound of Tyler’s voice broke through my thoughts and I glanced up, shrugging my shoulders. “Doesn’t matter. You two can pick.” I reminded myself to smile. The last thing I need is for Tyler to pick up on my depressing mood again.

He turned his head back up to the board that listed all of the movies playing. “Don’t pick a chick flick…don’t pick a chick flick…”

I chuckled, laughing lightly as I listened to Ryan next to me, knowing that, that is what Tyler will most likely choose. “Hey, if I have to watch it then so do you.” I whispered, low enough for Tyler not to hear.

Ryan groaned and looked up at me with his cute puppy dog eyes. “Can’t we ditch him just this once?” He mumbled and I could hear the teasing sound in his voice.

I pretended to think, looking from boyfriend number one to boyfriend number two. “Sure, how about we go back to your place and-“

A slap to my arm cut off the rest of my idea and I pretended to act innocent, glaring at Tyler. “That wasn’t nice, baby.”I told him.

He rolled his eyes and smirked at us, “Just for that I’m going to pick the most romantic movie up there!” He smirked at us and walked up to the ticket counter. He paused and huffed, stomping back over to me and reached into my pocket.

I stood there as he grunted from the effort of pulling the wallet out of my pants. Ryan watched in confusion. Yeah, he hasn’t been with us long enough to know that Tyler never pays for himself. “Need help stealing my money baby?” I teased him.

He grunted again, giving another hard tug and finally dislodged his source of money from my back pocket, yelling in victory. I laughed and he blew me a kiss before going back the way he had come up to the ticket booth.

Ryan laughed at him and I smirked, knowingly. “Just wait. When I’m not around and you two are out, who do you think he’s going to get money from then?” I gave him a look as his laughter died and he groaned, smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand.

“Damn. Guess I am going to have to start keeping more money on me.”

“Uh, huh.” I laughed at him.

“GIVE ME THREE TICKETS FOR THE MOST GIRLY MOVIE YOU HAVE!” Tyler yelled to the girl behind the window while starring at us. I groaned to myself. Great, two hours of boredom. Here I come.