Chapter 2: High school...

shimas P.O.V

me and dolan finally got to school, but not in the best way... he CARRIED ME! wait is it just me or is he blushing? nah... he wouldn't like someone like me... "hey shima!" "huh?" dolan snapped me out of my thoughts. "let's go get our schedule and find out dorms!" dolan said in his accent. "ok!" I said as we walked into the office. "hello! are you two here for your schedules?" "yes! yes we are." i said kindly to the lady in the office. "alright. names please." "oh! um i'm shima and this is dolan!" "ok! here are your schedules." "thank you!" dolan said and we walked toward the dorm rooms. "what dorm did you get?" "oh umm i got 247. how about you?" "shima... i got the same dorm as you..." "what? oh well it says that we have a dorm with pringle, hellbent, melissa, D.M.B, critical, mojie, doopie, slapped ham, nixxiom, pandora and ghost toast." i said. we soon got to the dorm room dolan unlocked it and we went in. "woah..." we said as we walked in. "it's HUGE!" i said and spun in the wide space around me.

melissa: hey shima! nice to see you! the girls side of the dorm room! *points to the right side of the dorm*

shima: thanks! *puts stuff in her part of the dorm*

melissa: *pulls shima into her room and locks it* shima i need to ask you something.

shima: sure what is it?

melissa: have you had anything going on lately with lizzy?

shima: no.. i mean i had a nightmare but that's it.

melissa: k good cuz i don't want you to get hurt again... like last year.

shima: melissa it's fine don't worry! *unlocks door and walks out*

melissa: if you say so.

doopie: I'm BORED.... let's do something!

pandora: how about truth or dare?

DUN DUN DUN!!! what will happen?? idk... sorry it was so short. i'll try to update soon. also i feel like this story is all over the place... I NEED ADVICE PPL! welp seeya! BOI BOI!