Chapter 4: first day

dolans P.O.V

yesterday we all played truth or dare and i had to kiss shima. however shima fainted and i had to take her up to her room to put her in her bed, problem is... she wouldn't let go. i couldn't get her off! so i ended up having to sleep in the same bed as her... so yeah that's the story so far.

*beep beep beep!*

OH CRAP! my alarm on my phone! i left it on! i froze as i felt something soft move beside me, it was shima. "dolan? w-why are you in my bed!?!?" she asked. "w-well you fainted a-and i carried you up here and y-you wouldn't let go so i uh... stayed with you." i said simply. she just stared at me for a long moment before speaking. "well we should probably get ready for school... classes do start today." she said while getting up and heading to the bathroom. "right." i say as i go get ready for my first day of high school.

~le time skip~ shima's P.O.V

i was running down the halls after school while lizzy and her crazy dolan fangirl posse chased me. "crap crap crap! i gotta find dolan!" i thought as i turned the corner, but what i didn't see was the wet floor sign so i slipped and fell. "OOF!" i yelped as i fell. soon lizzy and her posse were on me, trying to tear me limb from limb. "DOLAN!!!" i screamed down the halls hoping someone would hear me. soon enough hellbent, critical and dolan showed up. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" dolan cried as he stomped toward them. "oh d-dolan senpai! w-we were just playing a game with shima! yes a game!" lizzy said as she stared at dolan with her creepy, brown eyes. "yeah right! trying to tear her apart is NOT "playing a game"! that's not ok!just leave me and my friends alone." dolan said as he helped me up. "t-thanks dolan.. i thought i was going to die there." i said smiling. "no problem shima." dolan said while smiling back at me with his adorable smile... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING he just my friend! "shima?" dolan said snapping me out of my thoughts. "oh sorry! i just spaced out is all." i said panicking. "it's ok, let's head back to the dorm." he said. "ok!" i said as we walked back to the dorms. wonder what will happen tomorrow? i thought as i flopped down onto my bed. i hope lizzy will actually listen to dolan and leave me alone.

hope yall enjoyed! i need advice on this and i need feedback! please comment your thoughts and i'll try to update soon! BOI BOI!