Chapter 5: Yet another dream...

~Dolan's P.O.V~

Me and Shima got back to our dorm after being stalked by Lizzy and having to sprint through a few alleyways to lose her... i just don't understand lizzy she has some weird, creepy obsession with me. i just hope she doesn't hurt people anymore because of it.. like she did with Shima. Me and Shima quietly sneaked into the dorm, trying to make as little noise as possible because everyone else was asleep. we whispered our good-nights and went off to our separate rooms to sleep. i easily fell asleep pretty easily and i had a pretty weird dream...  

~in le dream~

i found myself in the math classroom and i looked around. the teacher was babbling on about stuff no one cares about, but i was more focused on shima. how her eyes sparkled and how her ears flicked when the teacher asked a question, it was magical. then the bell rang and snapped me out of my thoughts. "dang it.." i muttered and grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. and yet again i found myself staring at her, she was so beautiful. i was so lost in thoughts i didn't see the locker door in front of me. and suddenly, as expected BANG i ran into the locker door. i hit the floor and blacked out, and when i woke up i was somewhere i didn't recognize. i heard weird voices and weird dark shadows moving around in the darkness. then i woke up.

~le dream end~

i woke up and rubbed my forehead oh jeez... i thought as i slowly got up and went to get ready for school. maybe i really do like shima... i thought to myself just maybe...

A/N well that took a long time... so sorry for not updating in forever! i have had a lot of trouble lately.. i hope you guys understand! i am also very sorry it was so short! i am having some writers block as well. i really hope you guys understand! bai bai!