He's The One (Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio Fanfic) Auslex/Austlex

Alex's POV:

     "Austin, you have to break up with her!" I yell at Austin.

" No! Why Alex! are you jealous? When I'm with her I'm always happy but you find a way to screw it up! Alex  just give it a break. I love her and Nicole loves me too! I think its time for you to leave." Austin gets up and walks to the door.

I cant believe this is happening, and over a stupid girl. Austin never chooses a girl over me. I get up slowly taking my sweet time. When i finally reach the door. 

"I hope what you're doing is for the best. I love you Austin. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Call me when you're done with her." I just walk out of his house not looking back. I love him. He's been one of the only person i can trust. I thought he felt the same.

I walk a few houses down and I finally reach mine. I walk in a head straight to my room. Not saying one word to my family. I sit on my bed and i start to think about things. A lot of things. Nicole is just bad new for Austin. They've been dating for about a month and I know shes a snake i can feel it. Shes going to hurt Austin. Austins down to earth, sweet, kind and he isn't the kind of guy to leave his best friend. Shes changing him. Nicole is the kind of girl to cheat and is the gossip queen, and she thinks everyone else is below her and she the best.

Well she needs a reality check. Shes just another skanky hoe that just want boys for sex. I despise people like that. I hate that Austins with her. But why do I care so much? I have other friends. Robert, Zach and Cameron. I don't need Austin.

What am i saying!? I need Austin. There's something that keeps me from leaving him. Hes hard to leave.  But with the other boys i think it'd be easily to just stop being their friends. But whenever I'm with Austin I'm just happy for no reason at all, even if we're arguing id probably wouldn't look happy but i just happy I'm with him. Maybe its a sign that we make each other happy. Well we are best friends and we have been since the 6th grade. My life changed when i met him. I don't know how. But it just has.

I think i might call Zach and ask him to come over. Maybe he knows what going on with me. 

*10 minutes later*

"hey Alex everything okay?" Zach opens my room door and steps inside.

"No, everything is going wrong." i sit up and wipe the tears from my eyes. "Me and Austin had a really big fight today." i pause remembering what happened earlier. "Now i cant stop thinking about him. Not in a bad way but i feel like i want to run to his house and just hold him. And i dont know how to stop it." I say and Zach sits on my bed.

"Alex. I know fighting with your best friend is really hard. You and Austin have a unbreakable relationship. You look at him with such a loving look. and sometimes when you sleep, you... um kinda mumble his name a lot." He looks at me and smirks a bit. "Alex?" he stops smirking and looks at me with a very seriously look. "Have you ever thought that you're gay?" 

I sit back for a second. Gay. The sentence keeps repeating in my head. I never thought of my feelings for Austin were gay. I'm so confused. Maybe i am gay. but i thought i liked girls. I've kissed many of them. Honestly i never had that magical movie kiss everyone talks about. 

"Are you okay Alex?" Zach finally speaks. I don't say a  word i just hug him and i start to cry on his shoulder.

"Zach... What if I am gay... Will people still love me? What if Austin doesn't feel the same way that I do? What if I'm going through a faze." I start to sob even louder. Zach just shh-es me and holds me tighter.

"everything's going to be alright. Lets go get some whatabuger, I bet you're really hungry. Cause i know i am." I laugh and nod. I'm glad i called Zach.

Austins POV:

Alex needs to cool down. I've been dating Nicole for a month now, how come he hasn't said anything until now. But I'm not going to lie, I've been spending a lot of time with her and hardly with Alex. I'd be mad if he did that to me. But whatever. He's wrong about Nicole.

She's sweet, caring and maybe she can be a little bit of trouble but i think I'm helping her be a better person. I think. I'm really starting to like her a lot. There's something about her that makes me like her but i cant put my finger on it. But when I'm at school shes always on top of me and she tries to show off. I seriously couldn't care. 

My YouTube channel has been becoming really popular lately. Before everyone at school thought i was some loser but now they all love me. Now its hard to make friends/ date because i don't know if its for me or its because they know I'm going to very popular when I'm older. So technically i should be taking all of this as a compliment, but I'm not going to. it gets really annoying sometimes. I know who i can trust,  my friends that have been with me since grade 6. Especially Alex. 

Our fight is still running through my head over and over again. I think i need to go for a walk. Nicole said shes hanging out with her girlfriends today having a "girls day out" she said i couldn't come so i just stayed at home and invited Alex over.

And then we started to fight. I hate when we fight. I always start the fight though. Hes just an easy going person so he just lets me yell at him not trying to fight back. I hate that. It makes me feel like he cares a lot more then i care about him. But that's not true. I love him. and i know he loves me.

I've probably been walking around the neighbourhood for probably half an hour or more. I probably going to go get some pizza. 

I walk up to dominos and i see a blonde girl and tall muscular figure making out against the wall of dominos. I start to get closer and i see this girl has the same shoes as Nicole and same hair colour. I get even closer and i see who it is and its Nicole! that little slut!

I run up to them and i rip the dude off Nicole and  i punch him in the face. Nicole grabs me and pulls me closer to her

"Austin that was really hot." she tries to make out with me but i push her away. 

"what the hell Nicole. We're over. Don't call me or text me just don't even talk to me! I got mad at my best friend because of you!" I yell and start to walk away.

"Well fine why don't you just leave and go make out with your boyfriend Alex he probably got more action then me!" she yells back. 

I stop in  my tracks. "Hes always going to get more action from me then you would ever have."

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GAY FOR HIM!" Nicole starts to help the dude up. 

All that's on my mind now is to find Alex and apologize. 

For a lot of things.

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! Follow my page and like and comment if you enjoyed!

For the next chapter 10 votes and 5 comments!