Chapter 5

a/n: I really want to try and finish this book, honestly I have so many stories and this one is my favourite one to write, so I'm not going to do the "10 votes for next chapter" thing anymore I'll just write and post whenever :)

Austin's POV:

I think I might tell my mom about me and Alex. Honestly it's only been a few hours after we got together but I think I'm going to tell her. I probably only slept like 4 hours because I have so much stuff in my head I couldn't fall asleep. Things like when are we tell Robert and Zach? how are we going to? when are we telling our parents?
The questions could go on and on.

it's currently 7am on a Saturday morning. I should be asleep, but I really have the urge to get up and talk to my mom. My mom is usually always is awake at 7. I won't matter what time it is she'll have a smile on her face and she will just look really perky and awake.

I seriously have no idea how she does it. I look like a zombie for 90% of my weekends. I finally get off my bed and I head straight to the living room. there are two places my mom will rather be, either in the kitchen trying to fatten me up or on the couch eating chips or whatever she feels like.

I walk into the room and I hear a "good morning" coming from couch. I kiss my mom on the head and say good morning back.

"so how'd ya sleep?" she asks me starting to sit up. "I got like 4 hours of sleep last night." I say starting to rub my eyes.

"that can't be good sweet heart, why are you up so early? go back to bed." she says standing up.

"I would if I could but mom I have to tell you something first." I put my hand on her shoulder making her sit again.

she nods, "please tell me you'll still love me not matter what happens, and you'll support me?"

"of corse honey." she puts her hand on my knee.
"mom... I'm gay."

Alex's POV:

I think I might call up Zach and Robert later on and tell them about me and Austin. I know it won't be hard, Zachs is after all the reason why we're together. Rob will probably understand too, but I don't know if my mom will. I'm 99.9% sure my mom is homophobic. I'm really hope I'm that .1% acceptation.

"Alex! Austin's here!" I hear my brother call out.

why is Austin here it's like 10 am, like I'm happy and all but he could of called. I'm still in my pyjamas and by that I mean boxers and a undershirt. I'm was just sitting on the edge of my bed think about things. I didn't even have to say anything, Austin just walks right into my room.

"good morning!" Austin walks beside me holding a Starbucks latte.
"why are you in such a happy mood? it's like 10."
"I told my mom," I patted a spot on my bed for him to sit on.
"wow really? by your mood in guess it went well?"
Austin nodded.
"yeah it went really well, she said she always thought we'd make a cute couple."

Well great everyone in the whole world knew we were gay before we knew ourselves.

"that must be great. I have a bit of a problem though." I say putting my hand on his leg.
"what is it?" his look on his face started to turn serious.
"my mom is a homophobe."
"yup that's a problem. I vote we don't tell her."

I kind of agree, if I tell her and she doesn't like it me and Austin will be over before I could explain myself. Or she'll kick me out of this house and I'd have to move in with Austin. either it would be terrible especially the last one.

"Yeah that's a good idea. she'll probably try to split us up and I rather that not happen because I finally got you and I'm not going to lose you." I lean in to kiss him and our lips finally meet.

"What the fuck?" Andrew walks in.
Me and Austin pull apart quickly. you could tell both of our faces were red as a tomato. "uh Andrew me and Austin are dating..." i say looking at Andrew and he has a smile on his face. "FUCKEN FINALLY!" Andrew laughs and walks out. I get up quickly and I grab Andrews wrist. "please don't tell mom. I'm pretty sure she'll send me to a anti gay camp if she finds out."
Andrew nods "of corse I won't." and he walks away.

I walked back into my room and Austin's still sitting on my bed and he's staring at me. "what?" I say and he starts to snicker.
"you have really nice legs." he laughs a little bit more.
I look down then i realize I was still in my boxers.
"aha I know right." i laugh and I take a seat on my bed.

I text rob and Zach to come over as quickly as they can. know them they'll probably be here in less then 5.

We all live like 5 minutes away from each other. except me and Austin, we live across the street from each other.

Which makes it really easy for us to meet up and hang out, and I'm guessing that it'll be really helpful now.

a/n: if ya don't like swearing sorry this fanfic ain't for you, oops