Kisses Delavin & Christian Morones- PBB Lucky Season 7 Teen Edition

Author's note:
▪ I definitely think that Christian likes Kisses that's why I can't help to feel 'kilig' whenever they have moments like this particular one. And I know for a fact that I do share this thinking so to all my KissTian co-shippers out there, I dedicate this fanfic to you guys! Especially to my wattpad friend erika12zz. Hope you all like it!
My apologies if the events in this fiction do not exactly coincide with the actual happenings inside PBB house. I just had to add the right feels in accordance to my own writing style. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Please do not be misguided.

Happy reading! ☺

SOMEDAY

"Yong, Christian pumasok kayo sa confession room." Kuya's voice suddenly echoed inside the whole house.

I saw her flip in surprise. A silent giggle came out from my lips at her reaction.

She's so cute!

Kuya's been pranking us with creepy sounds and horror like scenes since earlier this morning. Maybe it is because the Halloween is nearly approaching. Take it to Kuya to make this house and our lives to be a little bit more interesting.

Among all of us, she is the one who is the most affected by it. Well she admitted that she's really afraid of this kind of stuffs. She's a coward she said and her ear-cracking screams proved it earlier during her daily confession. She sounded like she's being hunted by a killer inside the confession room and that's why Ate Maymay, Yong and I went at her aid (of course we stayed just outside the hallway because we are not allowed to go in) to sooth her.

It's crazy really. In our almost three months stay here inside the PBB house this is the first time that I saw her like that. I discovered another side of her and for that I am genuinely glad. It seemed like I get to be closer to her in some way. It didn't become a turn-off for me though. On the contrary I find it cute actually. It even made me like her more instead. This side of her somehow arose the protective instinct in me too.

Yong and I started to walk towards the confession room. I am very much aware that she's looking at us. I took a quick glance at her face. She has this disturbed expression. I bet she's really afraid now.

"Bakit papasok? Anong papagawin sa inyo?" She asked worriedly.

I know that she's genuinely scared at the moment but I can't help the smile that is starting hover my lips. She looks so cute and girly now. I suddenly has this urge to not go into the confession room and tell her that I'm just gonna stay here by her side and that she doesn't have to be afraid anymore.

Nah! Patay na!

I brushed away that silly thought. Of course I perfectly knew that I can't do that. Aside from the fact that I'm going to break Kuya's command, I do not have the right to be with her like that. She likes Marco and to her I'm just a friend and a brother.

Yeah! Damn friendzone and brotherzone!

With that I decided to just tease her. Like a stupid form of rebellion or something.

"Hindi ko alam......Good luck! Bye!" I blurted.

I saw her disturbed expression intensified and so it made me totally regret what I just said at this very moment.

"Hala uy wait lang!"

That's the last thing that I heard her say before we close the door in the hallway.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Makakalabas na kayo ng confession room."

The moment that Kuya said that, I instantly went on my feet and get out. I didn't even wait for Yong to catch up. I wanted to go straight to her and check if she is ok. Judging the situation earlier, I can pretty much guess that Kuya will going to prank her considering her over the top scared reactions plus the fact the she is all alone in the kitchen because Ate Maymay, Edward and Vivoree are busy with their own personal tasks in the social media room.

I didn't have to look for her at all when I entered the living area because she's already waiting near the hallway entrance. She looks like she's in daze. Seems like my guess is right on point all along. I rushed into her and grab her by the shoulders.

"Huy! Ano nangyare sa'yo huy?!" I asked while shaking her gently and putting up an amused smile on my face in an attempt to ease her tension. But deep inside I feel very worried.

She chuckled and then breathe a mouthful 'ahhhh' which is somehow an expression of her combined relief and own realization of the silliness of her reaction.

"Huy ano nangyare sayo?" I repeated my question but this time I cupped her face in my hands. I stared at her chinky eyes, her pointy nose, down to her slightly parted pink lips. I savor that moment by looking at her lovely face.

Could you please look at me too and not just Marco? He doesn't deserve you even a bit anyway. Please look at me! Not just a friend or a brother but as a boy too!

"Nabuang na bai!"

Yong's comment that suddenly came out from nowhere made me come back to my right mind. I immediately brushed off those frustrations and gather her in my arms instead.

"Kalma ka na, nandito na kami ok. Kalma ka na." I said while rubbing her back gently.

For now I will be contented with this. I will be her friend, her brother, her protector and whatever the heck she wanted me to be. I can settle for this. For now.

Someday Kisses I will make you look at me as a man. Someday I definitely will.

 Someday I definitely will