Ethan & Billie- Meant To Be

Author's Note:
My second VanBie fic! Enjoy guys! TEAM GATAS PA RIN! ALL THE WAY, FOR THE WIN! 😍
▪ DISCLAIMER- I don't own Meant To Be. Kudos to GMA 7 for owning all the rightful credits.

Happy reading! 😊

A PERFECT MORNING

I savor the aroma of my freshly made green tea. A mixture of leafy, organic and bittersweet smell that almost made my morning as perfect as it could be. To a guy who was born and raised in Britain like me, this is definitely the best way to start another sure fired hit business day of JEYA bar, just like how it always is.

As the main chef, it is my full responsibiliy to overlook everything in the kitchen everyday. I consider my job as the most delicate of all for the obvious reason of, well, the very thing that we are actually selling-food and beverage. We can't definitely fail when it comes to this part since in the first place, right from the very beginning it is what JEYA is all about. Great food and remarkable service. If we wouldn't be consistent on these at least, our business will surely fall apart. Especially nowadays when competition is real tight.

That's why most of time I always come here ahead of Yuan, Andoy and Jai. My friends, housemates and business partners as well. And today is just another one of those ordinary days as usual.

I took my first sip of my green tea then.

Hmnnn. Impeccable as always. Having even just a bit of a taste of this heavenly concoction, suddenly, I feel like I've just been completely energized all over again even after all those stuffs that I already finished doing in the kitchen.

I am about to take a second sip of my delectable drink when all of a sudden, my cup froze in midair, just right in front of my mouth. I just can't help it for I was momentarily awe strucked. The reason? Well because out of the blue I saw her walked through the entrance of the bar like a dream. Her long, black, shiny hair is sofly billowing as she moves casually. Her hands are gripping the straps of her backpack like usual, while a smile that seems like a ray of brilliant sunshine is automatically plastered on her pink small lips.

She's beautiful. The very sight of her just literally took my breath away for a second in here.

For the next few moments I just kept on staring at her. (Well with this beauty who would want to look away anyway right?) She's walking slowly towards me now. Or isn't she really? To be honest I am not quite sure anymore because everytime I looked at her, it seems like everything around me is going into a slowmo mode. Yes it may sound so cheesy and cliche alright but it's the honest truth really.

'Sir Ethan! Sir Ethan yohoo!"

My current reverie was cut short as I heared her voice calling on me.

"Ah yes? Yes what is it Billie?" I responded in total haste. Obviously rattled by her very presence.

Bloody lame Ethan! I spat at myself mentally at that initial reaction of mine.

Billie on the other hand just chuckled in response though. A very enticing sound which definitely sounds like the highest caliber of music to my ears, for it makes my heart flutter in happiness just by upon hearing it.

Oh how I would love to hear those laughs in every single day of life Billie. If only.

"Kanina ka pa kasi nakatulala dyan habang nakatitig sa akin eh. Actually simula pa lang talaga nung pagpasok ko sa pintuan. Bakit may mali ba sa suot ko? May dumi ba ako sa mukha? Baligtad ba yung t-shirt ko?" She fired consecutively then she thoroughly checked herself after.