True Happiness Comes in Small Packages - Bucky

This is a request from @Star-Bucky-Lover, this request is long over due. Sorry for the long wait.

***********************************************************************************************

You had helped Bucky through the thick and thin when he was recovering from being the Winter Solider. Of course Steve was there too, but you provided extra security when Steve wasn't there. You were an agent of Shield and after it fell from Hydra's attack from the inside. You became one of Steve's close friends after you helped kick Hydra's ass. Back when Shield was around you were on of the highest ranked agent, the same level as Nick Fury. You were his right hand woman before the collapse of Shield. So when Steve needed all the help he could get that day, you were with him the whole entire time.

When Steve was all healed and needed all the help he could get with tracking down Bucky. After a year of continuous searching and dead ends and false leads, you finally found Bucky. You were instrumental in Bucky' s recovery. You acted as a second 'Talk Buddy' as Bucky liked to call it. It was a long process for him to go through but you have always been a patient person.

Little by little you feel in love with Bucky. Everything about him drove you madly in love with him. Five years after you first found Bucky, and 3 years since you started dating, you were there by his side. You helped him piece himself back together. Even after 5 years of knowing each other he still gave you butterflies when you saw him. Every cuddle session, kiss, makeout session, hug, hand holding, forehead kiss, sent butterflies flying in your stomach.

Bucky had been gone for the past week. He was with Steve on a info recovery mission. Ever since Bucky had started getting his memories back he refused to go on anymore missions. He said he 'retired' from the business. He didn't want to hurt any more people. Well that whole plan got dumped down the drain. Steve needed someone who knew the layout of the Hydra base. Unfortunately for Bucky and you he was the only one who knew the layout completely.

You were pissed as hell at first, since this week was your and Bucky's 3 year anniversary. Mostly you were mad that Steve would ever ask his Best Friend to go back to the place where Bucky went through Hell.

You planned on eating a carton of ice cream by your self. Watching sappy romantic movies, and wishing Bucky could be home to cuddle.

(A/N this is when you wake up that morning the day of your anniversary)

You woke up with the sudden urge to throw up. You bolted up and out of bed, and sprinted across the bedroom to the connecting bathroom. Once you reached the toilet, you emptied your stomach of all its contents. Which included last nights T.V dinner and a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

After the wonderful event of throwing up for a solid three minutes. You brushed your teeth for 5 minutes, and used half of the bottle of mouth wash. Then you were finally ready to go lay down on the couch. Part of you figured that today was going to be a long and lonely day.

You were on the couch watching sappy romance movies. And you were suddenly consumed with the urge for crying. So you did. You felt utterly alone, and you wished that Bucky was right next to you cuddling you and just being with you. Today was your anniversary. You were pissed off that Steve would pull Bucky out of retirement. Just to go on a mission that was on your anniversary.

Once again a sudden wave of nauseousness came over you and you rushed back to the toilet. After you repeated the whole ruteen you did this morning you went and laid down on your bed. You curled up underneath the covers, pulling the over your head to just contemplate life. You grabbed your Bucky Bear that Bucky had gotten for you as a joke before left on his mission. You had became quite fond of the bear, though you were too proud to admit it to Bucky.