Bumps - A Trittany Fanfiction

Trevor POV
"Okay everyone settled?" I say standing up with Brittany in front of all of our family and friends
"We'd just like to say thank you guys so much to all of you for showing up today. It really means alot that you could join us. We hope that we can all enjoy this time together." I say smiling at Britt
"Today, it being christmas and all, wanted to share something nobody knows about yet. It's been a secret to us for a couple of days now and we are do excited to finally get it out there" Britt continues
"We'd all like you to pop your Bon bons with someone but no matter who wins, the one you decided to crack must come back to you" I instruct and they all smile, sam, britts sister looking extreme suspicious. She knows Brittany super well so she probably knows what's up.
"3!! 2!! 1!!" We both say at the same time before we hear all these crackers explode, the smell erupting into the air, filling it with that usual comfort.
"You should all be now faced with a couple of goodies and an envelope. On 3 again we want you to open the envelope and reveal what was inside!" Britt says and I chuckle looking at everyone's faces, especially my brothers as they look completely clueless.
"3!! 2!! 1!!" I smile looking at my wife's face as she watches all of their reactions.
"Merry christmas!" We say as well laughing a little bit kind of nervous they wouldn't get it.
"Oh my god!! I'm going to be an aunty!" Sam says and I laugh, knowing she would be the first to get the memo.
"Congrats you two this is so exciting" she says and Britt smiles, starting to get emotional. I pull her into a hug, giving her a few kisses before our family comes over and starts hugging us
"Congrats bro" Steven comes over, giving me a hug and a bro shake as we call it. I chuckle
"Thanks man. Yeah we're really looking forward to it"
"Look after her man, I want to be an uncle. Don't loose it" he says and I kinda get a bit taken aback. I don't know if he was saying it As a joke cause Steven usually does that.
"Yeah I will. Chill bro. Don't even worry about it" I say and he smiles weakly.
And it makes me wonder, what if I do fail to take care of Brittany and we do loose the baby? Something we are now so excited about could be lost in one stupid move.
All I know is that I'll have to be there for Britt 100% when the baby comes. I have to be the father Brittany has always wanted for her child. I just hope I can do it. After all, this is the first time. Practise makes perfect though...right?
It's a journey worth taking. It'll be bumpy (no pun intended) but ill get something truly amazing by the end of it so I've got to be ready. I've got to be there for my family. For Brittany. And this new baby. And I can't wait.