Chapter 16

''It's Kate , could you tell him I'm pregnant.'' she said nervously. The phone slip out of my hand as questions fly around my head.

Who's Kate? And why was she calling Tyler?

Did he get her pregnant?

If so will he leave me for her once he finds out?--

''Angel? What's wrong?'' Tyler asked his voice panicky, but I didn't answered instead I ran over to the bathroom as I felt the bile raised in my throat, sitting on the bathroom floor I empty my stomach. I could hear Tyler talking in a rush on the phone his voice filled with concern. But all I could think about is if he was dating someone else , was he cheating on me-

''Kate calm down, how the hell could you be pregnant?!'' I heard his voice shouted from the bedroom. '' Your only seventeen for Christ stake! And she just shipped you out off like that?'' he asked his voice quiet now but still held concern and anger. ''I'm coming now.'' he reply to the girl, there was the sound of things throwing around the room before he came and stood at the door. ''I'll be right back.'' he said his voice rush. Before I could reply he ran out the door and I felt my heart sank.

I mean he didn't even bother to ask if I was okay or say who it was ,he just left……

*

I was sitting on the backyard bench, it's been twenty minutes since Tyler left. He haven't call or answer his phone. I was both angry and nervous. I didn't even know what to do with myself at the moment. Was this how it would be like if he left me? Would my heart pain me, would I have this strange longing to see him? If so I must really love him.

Laughter came from inside of the house making my heart clench. When I got downstairs I didn't eat or talk to anyone, Emily tried to talk to me but I ignore her.

I sigh looking up to the sky. How could I ever try to get better when no one understand me , I don't even understand my life. I'm not even sure if I love Tyler. Do I really want this baby? What am I even doing here so far away from home? What's the reason for all this? Did god have something against me, is that why he got me pregnant?

I groan ,why am I feeling so depressed!

Suddenly I thought of my dad for some odd reason. He just got a way of coming to my mind when I'm sad. I wonder if he ever think of me. Do he regret what he did? When I thought about it for five years at age sixteen I thought he left because of me, maybe he didn't want another child.

I jut pray if something happens to I and Tyler relationship, I want him in this child life ,even if it hurts me to see him with someone else, with another child. I won't like my child go through any thing my dad made me go through. He or she will be reminded everyday how much I love them, as soon as I given birth I'll go to collage , have a house with a big back yard and when she's big enough I'll get her a puppy.

I smile at the thought of my little girl. She would have her father's eyes, my hair and the patience and forgiveness her dad showed me. I would die for my child , so even if Tyler leaves me I'm keeping this baby and give her as much as I could give.

A tear drop from my eyes as I rest my hand on the bump on my stomach.

''What's wrong?'' a worried voice came from next to me as they sat down.

''Nothing.'' I reply wiping my tear. He gently place is hand on my chin and turn my face making it meet his brown eyes.

''What's wrong Ally?'' he asked softer his eyes boring into mine.

''It's nothing Josh--''

''It is something. Why are you crying? Why did Tyler leave in such a hurry? Did something happen between you guys?'' he shot questions at me, I sigh and lay my head on his shoulders.

''I.. I just don't know what's going on. This morning some girl named Kate call saying she's pregnant. I went to the bathroom cause I felt sick, he barely came and said he had to go. No, are you okay? Or an explanation, he just left.'' I told him, he sat there for a minute his body tense and I let my mind swirl off to where Tyler could be.

''Maybe it's a friend of his..'' Josh reply but he his self sound like he doubt his own words, I sigh hoping for the best.

*

Three hours that's how long it took for Tyler to come back and when he did ,a girl was with him, maybe about a year younger than me , he didn't say anything they just went up stairs. So when I walked in our room and saw him lying on the bed looking worned out, I felt guilty for some unknown reason.

His head snap up to look at me when I sat at the end of bed, quickly sitting up he looked at me nervous and concerned.

''Are you okay, you know from this morning?'' he asked carefully like if I might snap at him, I would but after all the stressing I did for the pass hours I felt drain, so I asked the question that was bugging me the most.

''Who is she?'' my voice came out small and weak. From the corner of my eye I saw Tyler look down at his lap.

''She's my sister…'' he trail off in a sad voice. His sister?

''Your sister?'' I asked aloud turning to him with shock and relief eyes.

''Yea, unfortunately she's pregnant and my parents kicked her out the house.''

''Oh.'' I said still shock, he sighed and flop back on the bed. Just then the bathroom door opened and my mouth hung open in shock.

''Katelyn?'' I asked in disbelief, she looked up at me and narrow her eyes.

''Alice.'' she said with venom. How could she be his sister?

A/N:

I upload two days early! And yea i know it's short but i'm not really feeling this story , SILL! lolz sorry :/

But i'm really getting into my other story : On a mission for revenge.

Please vomment!

Was anyone shock to find out it's his sister? If so who did you think it was? Oh! And guess how Alice know's Tyler sister

Next upload: Friday or Saturday!

Thanks for reading ! :D