Part 3 Raven the Nightmare of crow

there will be quite a lot of jumps between characters in this chapter just so you know Goodwitch's pov also scythe for something later

i paced back and forth where could he have gone. i said to myself ozpin had been gone for a whole week! and he didn't even tell me he was leaving uggg i groaned heading to the auditorium i had finally decided to tell the students what was happening. i reached the stage i saw all the other professors  were standing on stage i sighed then walked out heading twords the microphone at the center of the stage i looked out at the students before speaking hello students I'll get right to the point as some of you may have noticed as of the past week headmaster ozpin has been absent i hate to say this but one week ago he vanished without a trace along with two highly trained hunters qrow the hewer and Taiyang Xiao Long. team rwby and our two new students Jeff and Ben disappeared at about the same time. i finished sighing as all the students gasped we have no idea where the headmaster has gone until he returns or is found i along with the rest of the teachers i said gesturing to them will have control over beacon i said. AHHH!!!! a voice yelled falling from the sky breaking one of the beams in the roof before landing on the stage on their back i looked at him seeing it was the new student Jeffery. why do i seem to be the only one who ever get injured. he groaned standing up looking around he looked at the crowd hi he said waving his hand i walked up to him spinning him around looking at him where is the headmaster!!! i yelled at him he didn't flinch or anything if your referring to oz don't know he said throwing his hands up he walked off behind me grabbing the mic i have no idea where the headmaster is he said looking at the crowd he dropped the mic now if you excuse me... what the he yelled as a wall of black flame appeared behind him a hand reached out grabbing the back of the suit he was wearing BLOODY HELL!!!!! he yelled as the hand jerked him into the flames before they disappeared i just stood their looking at the spot he had been standing. i grabbed the bridge of my nose pinching it. god damn it i swore as the students gasped again.

cinder falls pov six hours later

i was sitting at a table in my lair drinking a cup of tea as emerald and mercury bust through the doors shouting causing me to drop the cup my tea was in breaking it. i sighed before growling at them what. i said with as much venom as i could emerald dropped a tablet down in front of me showing a video i hit play listening it was interesting to say the least. i looked up at the as it finished what was that? i asked slightly smirking professor ozpin along with qrow the hewer taiyang xiao long and team rwby have all disappeared. mercury said smiling so every person in the way of my plans have disappeared. i said as i started smiling this is wonderful! i yelled but then something clicked in my brain who was that boy at the end i asked them he to say the least is a very interesting person he was registered to beacon about 14 days ago by the name of Jeffery Woods we searched every data base no one with that name has ever been born. mercury said so i growled this is where it gets good emerald said picking up the tablet changing the page handing it to me. we searched the atlas military records that name is in a level five security file. my eyes widened level five i started reading the document open for me project creepypasta children reprogrammed into killers and his file Issac Clarke codename Jeff the killer a very vast array of skills. top secret medical experiments alien suits. i smiled some more then my eyes widened to the size of dinner platters a confirmed kill count of 150. i said mostly to myself that was four years ago mercury said smirking he was twelve at the time t-t-twelve i stuttered. wait i said looking at him this name sounds familiar Isaac Clarke cleaner extraordinaire the best assassin in all of remnant. emerald answered well... BLOODY HELL!!!! a person yelled appearing out of thin air slamming into the table i was sitting at it hitting his lower back before flying backwards into the wall he was on the floor groaning why am i the only person this is happening two he bitched standing up looking over at me my eyes widened that was the boy in the video and file i smiled Jeffery Woods i said getting his attention yes he said popping his back who are you he said why im cinder fall i said walking over to him still smiling he then smiled oh cinder fall the person who wanted me two kill two teens what were there names again he said as his smiled widened when i lost mine ahh that was it he said snapping his fingers their names were Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black he said looking over at them but then again a million lien for each thats only about half my price for one person. he said grinning as some black flames appeared behind him he looked back at them as a black metal hand came out of them and grabbed his shoulder third times the charm master he said as the hand pulled him back into the flames along with me considering i was holding his other shoulder and what i saw in that flame was terrifying utter darkness then the visions flames born of utter dark a castle made of ash that touched the sky a man sitting on a throne and what terrified me the most was that i was sitting on the floor beside him with a collar around my throat as i was chained to a wall he looked over at the me that was chained up before petting my head like a dog good girl he said smiling showing lots of sharp teeth. i was then thrown back by a great force i looked at him as i exited the flames as he said four words the lonesome old crow i landed on the floor in the room i was in starring at the ceiling.