SIX

AUTHORS NOTE
So sorry about the delay guys but I think you're gonna like this chapter a lot!
Please let me know what you think!
___________________________________

Jenna and I walked the ten minute road to Palm Springs holding hands, already a little giggly from the wine we had while getting ready.

"This is gonna be the best night ever!" Jenna sang out into the air. "The last night out before I'm a married woman!"

"That's so sick, you're actually getting married on saturday" I sighed.

"I know, I can't believe it... remember when we said we would get married at the same time?" she laughed and bumped my shoulder.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen"

"You can marry Blake, it will be fun" she teased.

"Haha, no thank you. We've only been dating for a year" I was no way near ready to get married, at all.

We walked the streets of Palm Springs until we found the club with the shortest line outside, so we decided to go for it. Inside of the club the music was too loud to be able to talk over, so we just tried to communicate by pointing at stuff and using our hands.

And when you can't talk in a night club, there's only one thing left to do; dance.

After a few shots, a glass of wine and many trips to the dance floor later, we decided it was time for some air.

Outside the club you could still hear the music but you could talk at the same time.

"You know what" Jenna said with a cunning smile. "I'm gonna have a smoke"

"What?! Jenna you don't smoke?" I asked in shock.

"No, but I'm getting married in two days, I have to do something daring! Next week my life will be changed forever, so I wanna look back to this time of being young and free and regret something. And I haven't really done anything I regret yet, so I have to smoke" She preached as she dragged me across the street to a group of people holding cigarettes.

"Excuse me, could I borrow a cigarette?" she asked one of the girls.

She handed Jenna a cigarette and a lighter, and I watched in surprise as Jenna lit the cigarette and inhaled.

"Wow!" she yelled as she exhaled a white cloud of smoke. "You try!"

I thought for a second, and then gave in.

"Oh what the hell" I laughed and took the cigarette from her hand.

It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. I knew Josh used to smoke from time to time, and honestly it was something with it that turned me on. I never wanted to try it for myself thought, and he told me not to.

Jenna giggled as she watched me blow out the smoke up into the air and handing her the cigarette back.

"Look at us, all crazy and stuff" she laughed.

"Yeah, like we weren't crazy when we started dating two gang leaders..." I frowned at her.

"I know, that was kind of crazy too I guess" she inhaled a deep breath from before dropping the butt on the ground, scraping it with her shoe.

"There, now I have something to regret" she grinned at me before we walked back into the club.

We had both gotten really drunk when we sat down in one of the booths, looking out on the crowd when I spotted a familiar face by the bar. Tyler was hanging over the bar counter, ordering beers and Josh was standing next to him.

I nudged Jenna and pointed in the direction of the two boys, and her eyes looked both shocked and happy.

"Bachelorette party is over" she yelled in my ear over the music and I laughed back, not sure if I liked the fact that she wanted to spend the rest of the night with them.