EIGHT

AUTHORS NOTEBefore you start reading this chapter, please go to my friends wattpad and hit follow, and start reading their story "The Hardest Part Of This

AUTHORS NOTE
Before you start reading this chapter, please go to my friends wattpad and hit follow, and start reading their story "The Hardest Part Of This..." because I am telling you, this is the best fucking fanfic I have read in a VERY long time, it's heartbreaking and sad, and very beautifully written.
I promise you, it will break your heart. So please give my friend some love!
Their wattpad is littlelyricly like you can see in the picture!

---------------------------------

"Our hairdresser will be here tomorrow at 8am, so we have to be ready by then" Jenna said as we sat in the livingroom and watched some TV. The weather weren't as sunny as it had been these last couple of days so we decided to spend the afternoon inside.

Tyler was resting in the bedroom, probably nervous about Josh's disapperance, and Blake was lying on the couch next to me.

"When's the cermony?" he asked with closed eyes.

"At 3pm" she answered and picked on her manicured fingernails.

"Don't do that, you don't wanna ruin them before the wedding" I smiled at her.

"I know, I'm just nervous I guess" she smiled back and put her hands in her lap.

After a while we heard voiced outside and the front door opened, revealing the fact that the others had come back from their trip.

"Hello guys" Mrs Black cheered from the hallway as they all made their way inside with their bags.

"We've seen some amazing stuff, and yesterday we went to a wineyard for some wine tasting" she told us excitedly and sat down next to Jenna.

Tyler came downstairs to welcome them too, and Jay and Zack came in to the livingroom, looking around.

"You're not Josh" Zack questioned when he saw Blake who sat up on the couch.

"This is Blake, my boyfriend" I quickly answered, trying to lighten up the tension that was building up.

"Hi...where's Josh?" Zack continued and looked around him..

"He'll be here soon" Tyler came up and patted both of his brothers on their backs. "You hungry? I think there's left overs"

The brothers walked into the kitchen followed by their parents and everyone else scattered around the house.

"Maybe we should help out in the garden, they just put up the tent so we need to check the seatings and all" Jennas mom said and got up from the couch, followed by Jenna and me.

The huge tent was decorated with light strings, white and pink lilies and the tables were covered by white sheets.

"This is where we're gonna sit, and then our parents by our side, and you and Josh will sit here" Jenna pointed to two spots to the right in the tent.

"And then we kind of just placed everyone else randomly. We're gonna have to find a spot for you too Blake" she said and looked around the area. "You can sit here, by Madison"