Loki- Warrior

You are the finest warrior of Asgard, you have trained from birth to protect this world until your bones ached and knuckles bled. You knew that many soldiers were bred the way you were but, king Odin saw your strength above all others and claimed you general of his army.

You often fought beside the prince's of Asgard however and you all surprisingly fought well together. Especially, you and Loki.

You loki both have formed a special and tightly knit bond together, Loki even went as far as to ask your hand in courtmanship in front of the whole table of leader's.

Feeling no shame nor embarrassment and only love and companionship for the man who you'd give anything for you gave him a heartfelt kiss before throwing your arms around his kneeling form shouting "Yes!"

Everyone was excited. King Odin and Thor especially.

Loki was astounded and he felt as if his lungs had nearly swelled and he could no longer breath until your lips were in his and he felt whole once more. He slipped a beautiful ring around your finger and you sobbed in delight as he held you close taking you off your feet happily.

"You have made me the happiest of men my dearest (y/n) and I will spend our every waking moment in trying to show you all the love I have gathered in my heart for you since day 1" he whispered lovingly into your ear the next night as he pulled the silken sheets of your heads.

Now, you were training with the guards of Asgard. Everyone had their part of the Arena and no one dared to challenge you except your Fiancé of course. You pant from exhaustion and stretched your sore muscles from the extensive training, your eye's flew towards the palace grounds. It was about 20 yards off from the training grounds where the royalty roam daily.

That's when you spotted a tall, proud figure in the gardens and you felt a smile come to your parched lips.

You quickly ran over to the weapons stash feet from your own and you took the flat stick arrows from the covered which were held in a standard quiver. With your knife you carved a few words into the arrow stick. Finally, you looked back to the figure and noticed he was now sitting down on the bench in the gardens. You smiled and took your bow from the ground.

You drew your arrow from the quiver on your hip and knocked it into your bow before firing with a terrifying accuracy. Your target hit true and brilliant above the arena striking a rounded pillar on the palace grounds.

You wiped the sweat from your brow before your hand with the bow dropped slowly as you lay your eye's on the figure that stood sharply as the arrow thudded swiftly onto the pillar mere feet away from its post.

The figure reached out and quickly took the weapon from the pillar and you guessed he felt and saw the difference. For the moment he saw the words he turned his head.

His eyes darted nearly everywhere until they landed on yours and you giggled before waving happily. Loki.

He put the arrow close the his chest as if a treasure and bowed slightly as he waved since you couldn't see expression on his handsome face due to the distance.

That's when he turned sharply once more and you saw another person come beside him. It was Thor.

Your hand went down slightly and Thor couldn't seem to see you but, he and Loki seemed to be distressed. Your eye's narrowed and then they widened in worry and confusion as both Loki and Thor ran into the palace with haste.