Special Short

Trigger Warning!! Blood and Murder!

---------

"Todomatsu. May I borrow your phone?"
Totty looked up with me and shrugged.
"Alright, don't take too long."
I ran up to the roof, and texted the phone number I had recognized.

-Hey! Is this the boy from the Ice Cream Parlor?
-Oh its you..how are you? ;)

I cringed. Atleast he was talking to me and not (Y/N).

-I'm fine! Hehe!
-Ne, can we hangout at your house?
(〃ω〃)
-Ooh ;) hehe sure!

He sent an address, which was thankfully close by.

-I'll be there soon, prepare yourself ;)
-hehe!

I smiled to myself, knowing he would have to prepare himself. He had to pay for what he had said to (Y/N). Going downstairs I saw Jyushimatsu.
"Jyushimatsu, may I borrow your nail bat?"
"Eh? Sure Ichimatsu-niisan!"
I returned Totty's phone and made my way to the boys house.
Before I headed out, I made sure to wear Osomatsu's hoodie and gloves with my mask. Knocking on the door, the blonde-brown haired boy answered, who was in nothing but boxers.
"He-"
I cut him off right away and pushed him into the home.
"H-Hey! What are ya doing? Get ou-"
I silenced him by swinging the bat at his abdomen. The nails scraping painfully against him, beads of blood emerging a little bit.
"W-Woah! Dude, stop!"
This disgusting man deserved no mercy.
I brought the bat above my head. He looked terrified, as if he didn't know the consequences of talking to her.
"(Y/N)."
The bat smashed into his neck, a bloodcurdling scream was cut short by blood splattering my clothes and the bat. I brought the bat up again and brought it back down.
"(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N)."
I smiled, knowing this will keep her safe. Who knew what would have happened if she texted this monster?
I stopped hitting him. My clothes and mouth mask, as well as my gloves were bloody. The bubbling of his blood made it a painful sight. I quickly broke the bat and turned tail to sneak home.
I was able to make it home without anyone noticing.
I quickly changed into my normal clothes. Looking at the pile if dirty clothes I decided to burn them.
After they were nothing but ashes, i put it in a can and carried it to the river and dumped it.
Smiling wickedly, I went home, satisfied.
I will protect you, (Y/N).