The Forrest Game

This game dates back to the early 1800's according to my grandfather. He was told the game by his grandfather before he had died and warned never to play it or even go near the woods if someone else was playing it. You can always tell when the ritual is taking place because the woods will seem darker and will almost scream get away. Also if you listen closely you will hear the faint whispering of figures you cannot see in Latin. If you notice all of these things leave the area near it immediately, even if you aren't playing if you get too close the spirits may drag you with them as a source of energy and you will not live to the next sunrise.
     If you wish to play this game I will not stop you. It is your own stupidity that causes what ever consequences may follow, I am simply here to inform.
Supply's:
•a decent sized forest you can wander in
•a needle
•a piece of paper
•a pen
•a candle(only a candle not a flash light or anything else)
•NO electronic devices of any kind
•A new moon

Procedure:
•As soon as it is dark head into the woods you have chosen and walking far enough so you cannot see where you have entered
•Once you are there sit down with your lit candle and close your eyes, relax and prepare yourself for what you are about to do
•Once you feel completely calm take the pen and paper and write your last name and age, the younger you are the more valuable your prize will be if you win but also the more dangerous the spirits will be
•When you are finished writing take the needle and prick the tip of your finger and place a drop at the bottom of the paper
•Close your eyes again and chant "Volo ludere ludum" then once you feel a chill down your spine snuff out your candle with your fingers and get up.
•Keep moving, the game has begun
The goal of this game is simply not to get caught by the spirits and last until dawn. You have to move around in the dark and are not allowed to use any kind of light source so I recommend you to be careful, though if you've done the ritual despite my warning I'm sure you don't care for what I've got to say anyway. There will be four to ten spirits after you once again depending on your age.
Do not lie about your age though or you will be called out for cheating and the life will be sucked out of you before you can even fully stand up. Some other rules are never leave the forest you are in and never say your name while playing. If you leave the forest it is seen as cheating and the ghosts will once again find you and suck out your life force. Saying your name is like basically giving the spirits full ownership of your identity meaning they can and will possess your body and do what they please with it.
If you are caught by one of the spirits before dawn you will deeply regret ever attempting this game. The ghosts will rip you appart and slowly suck the life from your body right before dragging your remaining soul down to hell for eternity.
If you do end up lasting till dawn with out being caught then the spirits will stand before you in defeat and offer a small box in each of their hands. You may only choose one and then they will disappear back to the after life. Once they are gone you may open the box and look inside. There will be a feather of some color inside of it. Take the feather and keep it with you always, the color of it will determine what gift you have recieved for the rest of your life.
Red: Partial invulnerability to death. You will only die of natural age nothing else.
Orange:Good luck, It will follow you everywhere.
Yellow: Immense wealth.
Green: Great intelligence and wisdom
Blue: Amazing strength
Purple: Extreme luck with love and relationships
While the gifts may seem great I once again must warn you that it is barely worth the consequence. If you wish to be foolish though, than so be it. I wish you luck in your death wish.