~Chapter 3~

Small Baby's POV

It's been a couple of days and me and my sister are getting bigger. We know we are hurting mommy but we don't know how to stop it. We are also getting hungry since we don't like anything mommy eats, we try to eat it but it just doesn't work.

Everyone knows mommy is having two and mommy thinks it's two boys. She's wrong it's two girls. Everyone one is worried, they keep saying since it's two that we are just killing her faster. Even daddy hates us....when mommy and him talk about us they just end up fighting about us.

Since mommy is getting weaker and everyone is getting more worried or mad, I try and distract my sister with giving her memories of places mommy has been that I saw form her mind. It makes my sister and I happy to be distracted by stuff like that.

<~Couple Days Later~>

Everyone was in the living room surrounding mommy. She is really weak and so are we. We have been trying to eat stuff she eats but it never a seems right and we just throw it right back up.

Mommy was cold and so are we. She shivered and Jake came to sit next to her. I know because I gotten use to this feeling of him near. I really liked it, I smiled a bit feeling warm. Suddenly they were talking about ways to see what we want but we don't even know what we want.

Some one said maybe we were thirsty. After that there was more talking and some people left the room and Jacob moved away. Suddenly mommy started drinking something because it came down to us. I really liked it and so did my sisters we giggled and gave mommy a small sign that we liked it.

"They like it." She said happily and sipping on more. I could feel all of us getting stronger. I know we all are really happy and relived that everything is getting better.

<~A Week or Two later~>

Mommy, my sister, and I were all feeling better. Daddy has been warming up to us. Mommy and him stopped fighting, now he is happy to have us. My sister and I were over joyed. Mommy and Daddy were talking when Daddy puts his hand on Mommy's stomach.

I wonder if anyone can hear us? I thought

Daddy asked mommy is she said anything and she replied no. He puts his hand on her stomach again. He probably can hear me. Let's see if this works.

Daddy! Hi! Tell mommy I love the sound of her voice. Also that me and my sibling are okay.

I then thought about likening the sound of his voice.

He was telling mommy what I said and I allowed him to look inside of my mind and my sister's too. But she was asleep. He was saying how one of us is like mommy and the other one is like him. I wonder which is which. But for right now I am so happy because mommy and daddy are together talking to me.

I love you both I thought to daddy.

As I feel asleep to mommy and daddy's laughing.

Authors Note:

I hope you liked it.

Please

*Comment and Vote*

~Bye Lovelies